• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biggest Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deox

Spectator
Reaction score
A couple,
1. Iron/chainmail armor, fell in lava pit.
2. Another lava pit.
3. In the beginning of map 1, i got good stuff at spawn and me and my friend headed towards the ship. We got there before anyone else and my friend said he needed a sword. So i Q'ed him my stone sword and out of nowhere some guy came down the cargo hold ladder, picked up the sword, and beat us down with it haha. Win for him, fail for us.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(@ bart) i starved because my health was not replenishing from previous damage its like it showed i had full hunger but really my hunger bar was empty

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Had a diamond sword once, someone attacked me by surprise and I hit him with a bow....
Ive done stuff like that I just panick and hit the person with anything I have even a feather lol

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
I had full iron and diamond also a diamond sword. I was is the final 2 death match with a guy who had a leather hat and a wooden axe and.....my computer overheated -_- FML

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope it is ok to rage here so I'm gonna do it anyway.......I HAD FULL IRON AND A DIAMOND SWORD AND THE OTHER PERSON HAD NOTHING.....I REPEAT NOTHING IN THE DEATHMATCH THAN.........MINECRAFT CRASHES FFFFMMMMMLLLLLL sorry for the caps it's just I'm RAGING

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My almost win is also my biggest fail. I had chain chest and pants and iron boots and hat. I managed to kill the guy who had the diamond sword. In the deathmatch I killed the other guy. I would've been my first win. But, my computer decided to be stupid and it lagged me out of the server before it counted my win :(

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope it is ok to rage here so I'm gonna do it anyway.......I HAD FULL IRON AND A DIAMOND SWORD AND THE OTHER PERSON HAD NOTHING.....I REPEAT NOTHING IN THE DEATHMATCH THAN.........MINECRAFT CRASHES FFFFMMMMMLLLLLL sorry for the caps it's just I'm RAGING
my computer crashes alot I know what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci