• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beta Players? :o

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
Not beta but like around October? November? of 2012
Didnt make a forum account till I bought donor (cause that makes sense).. But yeah I used to play on your server a lot even though you probably have no idea who I haha

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Are there any active players here that have been playing since the original MCSG Beta? (Around summer of 2012)

It'd be neat to see how many names I can recognize, if any.
Hello sir. I still play. And people still fear my name. How you been? Lets play some civ

In related news I got my dinosaur trophy... did you? 4 years with MCSG!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Hello sir. I still play. And people still fear my name. How you been? Lets play some civ

In related news I got my dinosaur trophy... did you? 4 years with MCSG!
Long time no see, Jefe.

I don't know if I have a 4-year trophy, but I can assure you I've been around for over 4 years.

Yes! Let's play Civ! I'm almost always up for a game of Civ!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Long time no see, Jefe.

I don't know if I have a 4-year trophy, but I can assure you I've been around for over 4 years.

Yes! Let's play Civ! I'm almost always up for a game of Civ!
pm me your steam id

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm here. I played US in the beggining because for some reason I could never connect to the EU servers. I even killed you once back then and that was one of my biggest motivation to get better at SG because you were my idol back then, but you will probably not recognize me. FeelsBadMan

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I'm here. I played US in the beggining because for some reason I could never connect to the EU servers. I even killed you once back then and that was one of my biggest motivation to get better at SG because you were my idol back then, but you will probably not recognize me. FeelsBadMan
I recognize your username. I just don't know/remember anything specific about you.

I remember a lot of names if I see them, I feel.

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
I recognize your username. I just don't know/remember anything specific about you.

I remember a lot of names if I see them, I feel.
Wow! Did not think you would even know I existed. You probably know my name because I was pretty active in the forums about 2-3 years ago and not from the servers as I have been playing on EU mostly after I got my new PC back in 2013 which allowed me to play on EU without my internet crashing. (which was a pretty weird problem I have to admit)

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
I first played MCSG in late 2012, I have respect for beta players such as yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci