• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best gaming headset

MysticHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Im looking for a gaming headset i dont know much about them but want 1 with a good mic that will last long and for long period of time. My current headset is turtle beach and im not the most happy with its performance due to the fake it dies within like 1-2 hours and its wired ... It is my first mic although. I dont want something that is soo expensive due to the fact my doesnt want me to spend 200+ on something that will probably break or something new comes out that is 1 step ahead of it with the same price *Cough* *Cough* astro. Im open to any brands but DO NOT REQUEST ANY TURTLE BEACH PRODUCTS. I think there products are crap and i dont wanna suffer or waste money on some garbage that cant last and doesnt even live up to the lowest expectations.

Product:
Brand:
Price Range:
Link (optional):

My selections
Sentey Harmoniq Pro
Razer Kraken Pro

Last edited:

SuperbDuckman

Diamond
Reaction score
Most quality headsets cost quite a bit of money. Razer is a good quality gaming brand.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Turtle Beach is actually good.

E

Ephiza

Astro A40's if you can afford them. Otherwise, I recommend getting audiophile grade headphones like the Audio Technica ATH M50's, and a blue yeti. It'll draw you back about 230 bucks.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
I highly recommend a Steel series siberia elite. It is soo comfortable, and can be worn for hours. You shouldn't have any of the same probs as the beaches. Hope this helped. The surround sound is also very useful. This opinion is coming from someone with 1500 wins.
Steelseries.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci