• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bermuda Triangle Survival Games Map 20% Done [IN PROGRESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I find that your starting to cause a bit of flame. Stay here and support the map, or get out.
I am allowed to state my opinion on the map, and I think that basing a map on a place full of water isn't necessarily a good idea, but if it could be pulled off with minimal water that would be cool.
I also don't have to support the map to be allowed to critique it.
Make an island that's a triangle, and put an eye in the middle.;)
Seriously though, looking good so far! I'd love to see the final result.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Digity

Diamond
Reaction score
I am allowed to state my opinion on the map, and I think that basing a map on a place full of water isn't necessarily a good idea, but if it could be pulled off with minimal water that would be cool.
I also don't have to support the map to be allowed to critique it.
Well your 'critique' is annoying everyone k? k :p

ducttape_ninja

Spectator
Reaction score
Take away some of the greenery on the plane because i can barely tell that is a plane. Possibly make the nose of the plane closed. I think the highlight of this map should be the plane.

Reaction score
Sorry, but that doesn't look too good in my eyes. There's a lot of water and water happens to be something most players... dislike? Too much water is never a good idea. The plane lacks details and while I do know that this game isn't the most realistic game there is, how in the world would those few vines be able to keep that plane above the ground? Those are the little things that matter, at least in the eyes of someone who is observant.

The trees look magnificent, though.
^^
+ Style of Winds of change map....

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci