• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bermuda Triangle Survival Games Map 20% Done [IN PROGRESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoopaTroopaMC

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand how you feel Bamber. As I am part of making the map, we are working on making it less 'Winds of changy' and we are in the progress of making it an 'Original' map.
Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

Digity

Diamond
Reaction score
'The Great Isaac Light House'

Small celebration that my name will be in a MCSG map

SMALL
Celebration.jpg

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
I can assure you that the Bermuda Triangle does not look like that
Would yu like us to make the whole map water? Or have a little bit of fun with it? Your choice. So far everyone has said that there's to much water.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe add a bit more detail, but looks good so far.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Would yu like us to make the whole map water? Or have a little bit of fun with it? Your choice. So far everyone has said that there's to much water.
Or maybe the Bermuda Triangle wasn't the best idea for a map...

YuenglingsMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Or maybe the Bermuda Triangle wasn't the best idea for a map...
I think its a very fun and creative idea, played tomb raider? we are trying to make it kinda like that, an abandoned ship wreck, plain wreck island which is very stormy :) you can go ahead and say that but say why, we researched a lot and put in things like the great isaac light house, uss cyclops, flight 19 and more plains and boats which went missing in the bermuda triangle, i can assure you the bermuda triangle looks similar to this, look at a map my friends.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I think its a very fun and creative idea, played tomb raider? we are trying to make it kinda like that, an abandoned ship wreck, plain wreck island which is very stormy :) you can go ahead and say that but say why, we researched a lot and put in things like the great isaac light house, uss cyclops, flight 19 and more plains and boats which went missing in the bermuda triangle, i can assure you the bermuda triangle looks similar to this, look at a map my friends.
So much stuff

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Make an island that's a triangle, and put an eye in the middle.;)
Seriously though, looking good so far! I'd love to see the final result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci