• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
I personally don't think he should be unbanned, he cheated, was given multiple chances, and still kept on cheating.

It is very well know he did, and to my knowledge still does use Better Sprint, so how do we know he wont cheat again,

Keep him Banned for the fact the cheated.

Still Overall, I say Keep him Banned from MCGamer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
He was banned for bsm like 2 years ago. Personally, i feel keeping him banned is just stupid.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, he's no different than us. And how do you know *HE'S* the one bringing people here? It could be any of us doing that, ever thought of that?
Well he does have millions of subs which will bring more people which means more money for chad

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Before anyone objects to my post simply because I'm a staff member or something, remember this: I was an active community member during the time that he spent on MCSG. I am neutral on this issue, but used to have a slight dislike for Bajan. However, that has passed away over time, and I'm able to objectively give my point of view.

BajanCanadian. He's famous, as we all know. Too famous.
His fame is clouding the judgement or influencing the reasoning of many people in this debate. In general, it's mostly people who aren't used to this sort of debate, but that's not an all-encompassing statement.

Now, there's many sides to this discussion. One of them is that VIPs are given special attention by the staff team.
VIPs on MCGamer who break rules will have their cases handled by the Senior Staff+. That means that yes, big names are treated differently. But for certain reasons.
BajanCanadian, although he is no longer a VIP, is still a person who would most likely be treated in a similar manner due to his exceedingly large fanbase.

Apparently, he's currently banned. Unless he was re-banned for something that the general public does not know about, then he should not be banned right now.
His initial ban was only one week long, and the reason that he did not return to MCSG was because he wanted to be able to use BSM, but knew that he'd be banned again.

Once his current mistaken ban is cleared up, he should be able to log onto MCGamer once again.
(Of course, this is assuming that he hasn't broken another rule and kept it private.)

Unless he breaks another rule, he will be allowed back onto MCGamer.
I am sure, however, that he will be closely watched for a while in order to ensure that he abides by the rules and does not do anything to harm MCGamer. But, knowing who is he and the fans that he would disappoint, I highly doubt that he'll do anything to get banned again.

ItsTobyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Im pretty sure that he just said bajan is unbanned now xD its obvious since he said "although he is going to be monitored" YUS

GamingForLaughs

Tribute
Reaction score
Before anyone objects to my post simply because I'm a staff member or something, remember this: I was an active community member during the time that he spent on MCSG. I am neutral on this issue, but used to have a slight dislike for Bajan. However, that has passed away over time, and I'm able to objectively give my point of view.

BajanCanadian. He's famous, as we all know. Too famous.
His fame is clouding the judgement or influencing the reasoning of many people in this debate. In general, it's mostly people who aren't used to this sort of debate, but that's not an all-encompassing statement.

Now, there's many sides to this discussion. One of them is that VIPs are given special attention by the staff team.
VIPs on MCGamer who break rules will have their cases handled by the Senior Staff+. That means that yes, big names are treated differently. But for certain reasons.
BajanCanadian, although he is no longer a VIP, is still a person who would most likely be treated in a similar manner due to his exceedingly large fanbase.

Apparently, he's currently banned. Unless he was re-banned for something that the general public does not know about, then he should not be banned right now.
His initial ban was only one week long, and the reason that he did not return to MCSG was because he wanted to be able to use BSM, but knew that he'd be banned again.

Once his current mistaken ban is cleared up, he should be able to log onto MCGamer once again.
(Of course, this is assuming that he hasn't broken another rule and kept it private.)

Unless he breaks another rule, he will be allowed back onto MCGamer.
I am sure, however, that he will be closely watched for a while in order to ensure that he abides by the rules and does not do anything to harm MCGamer. But, knowing who is he and the fans that he would disappoint, I highly doubt that he'll do anything to get banned again.
I don't exactly know what you are saying. You are saying he can come back when his ban runs out. And yes, his original ban was a week old but now, it says he's permanently banned. I don't know if he did something behind the scenes or it was based off this tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bajan_Canadian/status/310532609438531585

In it, he says "Don't bother unbanning me" so maybe, they just banned him permanently after that.

I still believe he should get unbanned since people change, and he seems to have changed his opinion on the community and MCSG in general and he won't do something like that again.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I honestly couldn't care less if he's banned or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci