• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AWESOME IDEA? or am i totally stupid.

Voxcile

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello friends. My name is Voxcile also known as OrcaM8. I was once considered by many to be a very good pvper in the days of 1.6 before the "new" sprint. (http://imgur.com/a/QDG4c) I was a member/elite/officer for the great clan known as Forgotten. I've played the game of MCSG for quite a long time. I have weeks on a few accounts and have basically logged a lot of time on this game.

All this being said. I am not skilled in the art of PVP anymore. I stopped playing minecraft pre 1.7 so I am WAY behind the curve on learning how to play with the sprint thingy. That makes me quite sad because I really would like to play in the clan scene again. Sadly my old clan the forgotten is a thing of the past with no signs and very little chance of a reband. :( qq.

SO What is the great or horrible idea I have you may ask. Well. The clan community has changed a lot a lot a lot. This is for sure. It however seems to be working to improve itself. My idea is simple. In the League of Legends championship series they have recently implemented coaches and analysts. Basically old pros that cant really keep up that decided to coach teams/own teams. My idea is simple. Do any clans need a coach/analyst with a lot of game experience to pass on my knowledge of teamfighting, route running and everything else I learned in my many years of play?

I myself cannot keep up with the changes in PVP and I feel that there are others like me. Tons of experience that have fallen off of the ball in the pvp scene yet are very versed in the ways of clans.

Think this is a good idea? Want me to coach YOUR team? msg me.

Zeno Exodus Maxypie Dami

pls b kind if you think its dumb. :)

ghostofmax

Survivor
Reaction score
No offence but you wouldn't really apply help for the higher up clans rn. However, maybe some of the 'randier' clans could use you as a way to learn to play. No offence intended just my opinion.

Voxcile

Survivor
Reaction score
No offence but you wouldn't really apply help for the higher up clans rn. However, maybe some of the 'randier' clans could use you as a way to learn to play. No offence intended just my opinion.
all im looking for is opinions friend

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
yea, I think it's cool. Like, my own clan atm are like really skilled,
Help my clan we randies
lol

anyways, yea I like this idea. My clan only needs routes, and I don't think you know those if your old lol

but for randy clans i.e. powdski's (sorry m9) could use it

Cyron

Survivor
Reaction score
My clan Vividus needs practice on choke points
Honestly, you don't need to choke point unless it's like a 2v8 or 1v8. A whole clan choke pointing seems to be not fun. What I think you should work on is team fights if you guys are even still undergeared.. I have seen lots of clan battles whether there are undergeared vs. a stacked gear team. The best way is make sure you play extremely defensive other the chokepointing. Make sure you know which person you are hitting with your sword. In my opinion I don't like choke points when it's like 8v8 even fight not including the armor (even). To make it intense, work on your team fights to actually choke point more less.

Hey this just my opinion, I know this is Voxcile's Thread. Although, I felt like saying this....

TheReturnOFXqer

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello friends. My name is Voxcile also known as OrcaM8. I was once considered by many to be a very good pvper in the days of 1.6 before the "new" sprint. (http://imgur.com/a/QDG4c) I was a member/elite/officer for the great clan known as Forgotten. I've played the game of MCSG for quite a long time. I have weeks on a few accounts and have basically logged a lot of time on this game.

All this being said. I am not skilled in the art of PVP anymore. I stopped playing minecraft pre 1.7 so I am WAY behind the curve on learning how to play with the sprint thingy. That makes me quite sad because I really would like to play in the clan scene again. Sadly my old clan the forgotten is a thing of the past with no signs and very little chance of a reband. :( qq.

SO What is the great or horrible idea I have you may ask. Well. The clan community has changed a lot a lot a lot. This is for sure. It however seems to be working to improve itself. My idea is simple. In the League of Legends championship series they have recently implemented coaches and analysts. Basically old pros that cant really keep up that decided to coach teams/own teams. My idea is simple. Do any clans need a coach/analyst with a lot of game experience to pass on my knowledge of teamfighting, route running and everything else I learned in my many years of play?

I myself cannot keep up with the changes in PVP and I feel that there are others like me. Tons of experience that have fallen off of the ball in the pvp scene yet are very versed in the ways of clans.

Think this is a good idea? Want me to coach YOUR team? msg me.

Zeno Exodus Maxypie Dami

pls b kind if you think its dumb. :)
u still play mcsg haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci