• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asanity

If you don't mind me asking, what is the Aviater rank?
Good question, well basically it's an Elite. But, I feel to be an Elite in our clan we should have tournaments every month to determine our best players. So, every month we will be hosting a 1v1 tournament within the clan to see who wins the tournament and that player will have the Aviater rank. Thank you for asking.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
Would you guys like to scrim my clan omega today? if so please add Pcofmnd on skype for more details to the battle

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name: Slater
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: I cuurently live in Kentucky, which is in the Eastern Standard time zone.
  • Time Available: I guess you mean acitvity? Well, here's the times I can play; I can donate around 2-3 hours on the week days, and around 6-8 on the weekend. (It depends on what I am doing those days.)
  • Age: I'm currently 15 years of age. One more month, and I'm 16!
  • IGN: slater233, and I had the alt, NikoAD, but since I don't play on that anymore, I gave it to a friend, but I have no idea what he has done with it.... :p
  • Wins/Total: 500+/ like 2000 something.
  • *Teamspeak: Yes I have that, and use it more than sykpe
  • *Mic: I currently use some Turtle Beach x48's.
  • Best PVP Quality: My best PvP stength Is probably using the fishing rod. I also have good strenghts in defense, and teamwork.
  • MCSG Donator: Nope, but buying diamond donor for my birthday!
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Well, first, this clan seems really boss, and I like how well organized this clan is.
  • Second, I might have caused some problems in the past, but I am done with all of this creating clans and junk. I think that I would fit perfectly with you guys, since me and @Jess go back to when I made my first clan.
  • What makes you unique: I am cool, funny, pretty decent at PvP, and I can be a good guy just to talk to whenever felt like.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Yes, I can currently change it to AviSlater.
  • Comments Hi
Accepted! Rank: Full Member, Welcome to Aviate! @slater233

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci