• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
  • Name: My name is Caleb Kastenian.
  • US/CA: I am a US player, But I can play CA lg free if I am needed to, So if you would like me to play CA I will be able to.
  • Timezone: I am in Ohio, So I am EST (Eastern standard time) I am usually very active, Unless school, I can play 2-4 hours a day on the week-days.
  • Time Available: I'm not to sure what this means, I am just going to say that I can play 2-4 hours a day on a week-day, On a week-end, I can play 5+.
  • Age: I am currently 13 years of age, I can be mature if it is needed as I usually am.
  • IGN: My IGN is Flipzyy, Hopefully AviFlip, I have like 10$ sao it might take me some time.
  • Wins/Total: My wins are 410/1400 (30%)
  • *Teamspeak: Yeah, I'm on Aviate's teamspeak at the time of this recording.
  • *Mic: Yeah, Turtle beaches x12's, They work pretty well.
  • Best PVP Quality: My best PvP quality is the Fishing Rod, I am also good at FnS.
  • MCSG Donator: Yes, For life. I have Diamond Donor.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I like alot of people in this clan, I can show my skills to this clan and help them in Scrimmages, Battles, And FFA's.
  • What makes you unique: I have a unique personality.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Yeah, Hopefully I can change it, when I get more money.
  • Comments: I don't have any, Sorry.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
  • US/CA: I am a US player, But I can play CA lg free if I am needed to, So if you would like me to play CA I will be able to.
  • Timezone: I am in Ohio, So I am EST (Eastern standard time) I am usually very active, Unless school, I can play 2-4 hours a day on the week-days.
  • Time Available: I'm not to sure what this means, I am just going to say that I can play 2-4 hours a day on a week-day, On a week-end, I can play 5+.
  • Age: I am currently 13 years of age, I can be mature if it is needed as I usually am.
  • IGN: My IGN is Flipzyy, Hopefully AviFlip, I have like 10$ sao it might take me some time.
  • Best PVP Quality: My best PvP quality is the Fishing Rod, I am also good at FnS.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I like alot of people in this clan, I can show my skills to this clan and help them in Scrimmages, Battles, And FFA's.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Yeah, Hopefully I can change it, when I get more money.
@Flipzyy Your application is currently Pending.
  • Name: Chris
  • US/CA: I play on Both with no lag
  • Timezone: Est
  • Time Available: Weekends and weekdays when i have to homework
  • IGN: cmk950003
  • Wins/Total:399
  • *Teamspeak: Yes
  • *Mic:Yes
  • Best PVP Quality: I would say my best pvp quality would be fishing rods, Swords, and bow shots at a rang and Flint And Steel
  • MCSG Donator:Gold
  • Why do you want to join Aviate:This seems like a fun and really nice clan to be in, Everyone i see on the roster seems friendly, also i would help in scrims, and battles
  • What makes you unique: i am really different from others
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT):If i can get some money in the near future sure
  • Comments: Can u guys give me your TS so i can hang out with you guys and you get to know me, and i hope to see you soon

@cmk950003 Your application is currently Pending.

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score

• Aççepted as Trial-Member.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry to waste your guyses time, But I don't feel I fit in, And I don't want to be in a clan at this time. <3

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Name: Diego ;)
  • US/CA: Both Baby!
  • Timezone:ET
  • Time Available: well im free 4pm-8pm some exceptions
  • IGN: LittleRawr_ + zoowemama
  • Wins/Total: Well I think its about 700 with both alts
  • *Teamspeak: Yup
  • *Mic: Yup
  • Best PVP Quality: FishingRod and Bow
  • MCSG Donator: Iron
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Because I love you :oops:
  • What makes you unique: I enjoy watching paint dry, I speak 7 different languages, 5 of which I made up.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Not really, but maybe baby ;)
  • Comments: As a baby I took a poop on a leaf, now when I see a big leaf it gives me the urge to let my body flow :cool:
IMPORTANT: I'd like to stay trial and get to know everyone before I'm accepted, I'd like to stay in the Trial Section until I feel comfortable with the clan<3 :rolleyes:
Accepted! Rank: Full Member, Welcome to Aviate! @LittleRawr_

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci