• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I get like, 300 fps, I see critical particles/sharpness particles when I jump and attack people, but nothing happens. :/

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
I have updated the original post. My sincere thanks to everyone on behalf of Australasia.
No, thank you Dean. Without your dedication to getting us these servers this would have never happened. You've given up a lot of your own time to keep this thread updated and active. I've even see you convincing players while in game to sign up and list they're names. Its because of you that these servers will be come a reality. Thank you.

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
*Cry* It's just so.. BEAUTIFUL!!!
But thankyou everyone , I mean this is gonna be amazing! I was expecting 1-2 servers if lucky, But hell , WE HAVE SEVEN!
Chad - I love you!!!
Dean - Almost as much as Chad.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This is more like.. sea(x).mcsg.in :L I get really beast connection to the server (the only server in my list with full bars), since I live in South-East Asia.

39 ms :D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Umm, today something weird has been going on.
The last two days I've been owning, no lag! (thanks Dean). But today the AU servers have been really laggy compared to the last two days, I mean, they are like the US for me now, I break a block and it takes like 3 seconds to reappear. It's been happening to me in many games (that I've been winning) in death matches etc, I'm on one side of the corn, and my opponent on the other side, then I start taking damage, can't move, and then I'm dead, it's not very... nice. I've tried all AU servers, and the problem persists, and I know it's not from MY connection as a friend of mine has the same problem today and I get no lag on other servers.

There is a faction server I play on which is hosted in Texas and the AU are laggier then that server now, when the last two days they were a lot faster.

Is it just me? It's cost me 4 games that I were winning in, tanked in iron, diamond weapon etc, and some nub in leather beats me as I get lag and stuck in a block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci