• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there :p! Congratulations on getting to your objetive! :D I wanted to ask why i am not in this list :p After all, I sayd i supported this idea :p

Malekii999

Tribute
Reaction score
Woo yeah we finally made it! Wow an Australian server is now an actual possibility. I wonder how many users we'll get in the first week?

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey there :p! Congratulations on getting to your objetive! :D I wanted to ask why i am not in this list :p After all, I sayd i supported this idea :p
Only people who live in Australia got their names on the petition, not just anyone who liked the idea.

CylonViper

Spectator
Reaction score
In response to the ping request, I live in Western Sydney and I got a ping of 153ms.

Zaya

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes! :D Vote for Aussie Servers! Like this comment! Spread this thread! Of course there are people playing Minecraft Survival Games in Australia! Infact, It's so popular at our school, the technicians manged to pursuade the principal to let them unblock Minecraft, and just the Survival Games' IPs to play on! (Any other IPs sent through the school's network would be blocked, and then remembered by the servers) How do I know? I'M THE TECHNICIAN THAT GOT IT UNBLOCKED! :cool::cool::cool:
I tried going on the minecraft website at school but it was blocked for cartoon violence so we just play crappy minecraft crack 1.8.1

Zaya

Spectator
Reaction score
AUSSIE SERVERS RULE!!! I AM SICK OF GOING ON US & EU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci