• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Datacenter Routing Issues

Cameron256

Diamond
Reaction score
Why don't we just be grateful we have Australian servers and an Australian hub, considering all the problems we have.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only time the AU servers are full is when everyone gets home from school, other than that AU is such a ghost town that you can barely find a full lobby. We do not need more servers.
It would've REALLY nice to have a few more in the holidays... Like REALLY nice when we actually needed them. ;-;

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The majority of the AU community range from about 12-16 and all of them attend school (At least you would think they do)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Why don't we just be grateful we have Australian servers and an Australian hub, considering all the problems we have.
If the connection to US is better than the connection to Au there's literally no need for the servers; they may as well be shut down in that case. People want to have the best servers they can - they ARE Au so it's only natural people are complaining that they get better ping to servers hosted on the other side of the planet :eek:

Cameron256

Diamond
Reaction score
Even though we don't have enough AU servers...
AU servers cost alot more than you think. Chad tries his best for everyone to have a pleasant experience. Imagine how much it'll cost to run like 400 servers.... give the man some slack.
If the connection to US is better than the connection to Au there's literally no need for the servers; they may as well be shut down in that case. People want to have the best servers they can - they ARE Au so it's only natural people are complaining that they get better ping to servers hosted on the other side of the planet :eek:
My connection to AU servers are better than my connection to the US servers. Can that count as a reason to keep AU servers?

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
AU servers cost alot more than you think. Chad tries his best for everyone to have a pleasant experience. Imagine how much it'll cost to run like 400 servers.... give the man some slack.

My connection to AU servers are better than the US servers. Can that count as a reason to keep AU servers?
They cost the same amount as every other server, actually.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score

My connection to AU servers are better than my connection to the US servers. Can that count as a reason to keep AU servers?
Yes, as of now, but at the time it wasn't unless you were 1 of the 10% of people that didn't get a lag increase ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci