• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Datacenter Routing Issues

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Sub, what's up with the lag in US and AU? My ping has been horrible on both locations and I'm not the only one complaining.
It's rather possible that your problems are client-side. I'm not quite sure what to say if it's server related. But if it's a problem with the client, I'd suggest performance-enhancing mods such as optifine, and a variety of other tips. Razer game booster being one specifically.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
It's rather possible that your problems are client-side. I'm not quite sure what to say if it's server related. But if it's a problem with the client, I'd suggest performance-enhancing mods such as optifine, and a variety of other tips. Razer game booster being one specifically.
Got it all. I've even got a better ping on the Hive than MCSG.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG: Only server to actually have an Australian Datacenter
MCSG Australian Community: Complains about "lag" or "downtime".

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think it has anything to do with the client as most people have been complaining about the same issue. It's nothing to do with computer performance, it's about our MS/Ping

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci