• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au Servers Lag

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update: We found the issue to be bad RAM and will be fixed shortly. This was the reason why the node was lagging.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I may have an idea what's going on but the datacenter as well has been under a heavy DDoS. Can you describe when this lag spike started? Has it always been there when we swapped to Sydney? What is MC reporting as your connection ping?

I merged the posts as it was a related issue.
Update: We found the issue to be bad RAM and will be fixed shortly. This was the reason why the node was lagging.
Double post! c:<

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
I may have an idea what's going on but the datacenter as well has been under a heavy DDoS. Can you describe when this lag spike started? Has it always been there when we swapped to Sydney? What is MC reporting as your connection ping?

I merged the posts as it was a related issue.
To answer his questions the lag has only been around recently I was not getting the spikes before I believe it started when we got 25 servers. And my ping (ms) starts at 300-400 and then when the spikes are happening the servers go up to 2'500 ping.

If any more info is needed please do say.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
US is having a lot of lag as I am sure you know.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
At the moment, Au is practically unplayable. The servers are extremely unstable and crash frequently and the game seems to freeze regularaly and you just get lagged back to the point where the freeze occurred. Eventually, you just crash. The ms ping itself is normal but the servers are the problem.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was talking on skype to a few friends a couple of days ago and monkies7172 said that there were 25 servers but still the same amount of RAM when we had 12 servers. I said it was because CubedHost was getting DDoSed, so now I am quite surprised that it was because of RAM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci