• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Cleansweep

Are hackers common in the day or in the night?

• Day

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Night

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ViolentKitten and I had plans for this- we were just waiting on an admin response.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I think instead of a 'Hacker Cleansweep' What about an 'Commuity Cleansweep?' There is more abuse then hackers on AU, as an AU player my-self the community is bad, ask any AU player and they will agree.

Reaction score
Good job! Nice of you to help out players.. Anyway someone should make a US cleansweep!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I have thought before about this same idea being implemented for AU, US and CA. It makes sense for it to be implemented into the other regions as EU is not the only one with hacker problems; hackers are unstoppable and when one is banned a new one comes and a chain of hackers forms. I was more than sure that eventually this event was going to be bringed into the other regions, however I think each clean-sweep must be scheduled and have their own pace; if each clean-sweep for every region was done all at the same time, there wouldn't be the best of results as if each was scheduled.

As far as the AU unofficial Cleansweep goes, I think other regions have more problems than AU. Also, just as I said before, I don't think its a good idea for two events of these type to be simultaneously. Also, it doesn't seems like hacking is a big issue on AU.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I think an AU hacking clean sweep is a great idea. As I've seen a large increase in hackers during the holidays.
Some people might say that the community is what needs changing, but to be honest I've seen an improvement.
I'm sure that sr.staff would be happy to allow users to use the MCgamer teamspeak for this purpose. And I would be glad to help out.

Exactly. Im in #ForceAU, and I worked my rank to Co-Owner.
During said cleansweeps, we will keep a large eye on toxicity. We will also add them to the document.
Also, please refrain from double posting :D

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
If anything needs a "cleansweep" it's the chat by a county mile.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I think an AU hacking clean sweep is a great idea. As I've seen a large increase in hackers during the holidays.
Some people might say that the community is what needs changing, but to be honest I've seen an improvement.
I'm sure that sr.staff would be happy to allow users to use the MCgamer teamspeak for this purpose. And I would be glad to help out.

Also, please refrain from double posting :D
Oh snap, sorry. I noticed it just now.

On the other hand, thank you all for the support. We might just soon make it official, but for now, PM me AU peak times.

To Scott and Nephilim: I am still going to be in EU Cleansweeps. This is something that is in a different time. If there is a US or CA Cleansweep, I will be there!

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a great idea, and I'd love to help out if I can get on at the right time.

My main problems are timezone and latency. My ping to AU is 250-280 so it's not too terrible, but it may make it a little more challenging.

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
Due to the the sad resigning of ViolentKitten, the Cleansweep is leaded by AnomalousDyna and I. We will vow to bring the best of the best to the server, and we hope to end the hacking and toxicity issues.

Lately, I was also suggested doing a monthly Cleansweep. I have gone over this decision and still have no reply.

I also ask of any AU Mods to contact me to help in ending the problems. I also need people to host cleansweeps when I am off.

Please PM me or AnomalousDyna for any inquiries.

YourAverageTiger

Reaction score
Bump.

Also, the AU Cleansweep has acquired its first time: Thursday 9 PM GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members