• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au Clan Leaderboards

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why we need mods to spectate the cb's? This leaderboard is community run and if we wanted help from the staff team. We would ask for it. So how about until then, you guys should not be interfering with this. Plus as Juzzy said, This leaderboard has been active sine its birth. This leaderboard already has the full support of the clan community. Otherwise why would there be clans on it? The 3 mods who were told to leave. We're not needed as we already have our own refs. I don't believe that this thread should be unstickied because of 3 mods. It's selfish to the rest of the community.
Couldn't have said it any better

6block

Gold
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why we need mods to spectate the cb's? This leaderboard is community run and if we wanted help from the staff team. We would ask for it. So how about until then, you guys should not be interfering with this. Plus as Juzzy said, This leaderboard has been active sine its birth. This leaderboard already has the full support of the clan community. Otherwise why would there be clans on it? The 3 mods who were told to leave. We're not needed as we already have our own refs. I don't believe that this thread should be unstickied because of 3 mods. It's selfish to the rest of the community.
you sir, are a hero.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have been approached by at least three moderators staying they have been rudely disregarded or forced to leave clan battles while there for moderation purposes. We cannot endorse an organization that refuses to recognize the authority of the staff team.
Why do we need staff if they don't have a clue how to play a cb let alone ref it

Reaction score
Vepster Ceroria will defs reply with "UHHHHH-AHHH-UHHHH i said at LEAST 3 mods". Other than that everything you said was correct. The lb's are community run and we don't need mods as we have our own refs who I can guarantee are more experienced than any "mod". I think mods so just stick to banning and muting people #UnmuteDzzy2K16

EDIT: Vepster Juzzy PhoenixClan is this teamspeak down?

Last edited:

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Vepster Ceroria will defs reply with "UHHHHH-AHHH-UHHHH i said at LEAST 3 mods". Other than that everything you said was correct. The lb's are community run and we don't need mods as we have our own refs who I can guarantee are more experienced than any "mod". I think mods so just stick to banning and muting people #UnmuteDzzy2K16

EDIT: Vepster Juzzy PhoenixClan is this teamspeak down?
We have a new ip: Phoenixts.Typefrag.Com

Manguu

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there guys,
There have been multiple reports to me about misconduct occurring by the AU Clan Leaderboards, and most have seemed to check out. Also, given that and the fact that the leaderboard is considerably new, and was never really allowed a period of time in the beginning unstickied to prove the leaderboard was active enough and supported by all of its community, it has been unstickied. If an activity level and support can demonstrate the whole support of the AU Community, then the leaderboard will be restickied.
Wow clearly you are not wanted on this thread please pin the thread and go back to US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci