• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au Clan Leaderboards

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there guys,
There have been multiple reports to me about misconduct occurring by the AU Clan Leaderboards, and most have seemed to check out. Also, given that and the fact that the leaderboard is considerably new, and was never really allowed a period of time in the beginning unstickied to prove the leaderboard was active enough and supported by all of its community, it has been unstickied. If an activity level and support can demonstrate the whole support of the AU Community, then the leaderboard will be restickied.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there guys,
There have been multiple reports to me about misconduct occurring by the AU Clan Leaderboards, and most have seemed to check out. Also, given that and the fact that the leaderboard is considerably new, and was never really allowed a period of time in the beginning unstickied to prove the leaderboard was active enough and supported by all of its community, it has been unstickied. If an activity level and support can demonstrate the whole support of the AU Community, then the leaderboard will be restickied.
Doesn't seem like you pay attention to the community, literally the only clan battles recently have been for the leaderboard and clans have been very active and supportive of it. I don't know what you're thinking but the AU community isn't gonna get more active than it is now. Also could you inform us on the misconduct that has been happening? I seem to have missed it.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like you pay attention to the community, literally the only clan battles recently have been for the leaderboard and clans have been very active and supportive of it. I don't know what you're thinking but the AU community isn't gonna get more active than it is now. Also could you inform us on the misconduct that has been happening? I seem to have missed it.
The thread has been unstickied, not completely abolished. If the AU community fully supports this clan leaderboard, it's rules and the way it is run, they can freely talk to Ceroria about it and the thread can be re-stickied again.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have been approached by at least three moderators staying they have been rudely disregarded or forced to leave clan battles while there for moderation purposes. We cannot endorse an organization that refuses to recognize the authority of the staff team.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there guys,
What I don't understand is why we need mods to spectate the cb's? This leaderboard is community run and if we wanted help from the staff team. We would ask for it. So how about until then, you guys should not be interfering with this. Plus as Juzzy said, This leaderboard has been active sine its birth. This leaderboard already has the full support of the clan community. Otherwise why would there be clans on it? The 3 mods who were told to leave. We're not needed as we already have our own refs. I don't believe that this thread should be unstickied because of 3 mods. It's selfish to the rest of the community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci