• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aspect [US | CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I have already had to lock this clans thread once, Any further flame is unacceptable and the user will be dealt with. Please leave this thread to Clan related topics. Not raging at them.
Just a reminder that this Moderator has announced that this is your final warning to everyone who is posting on this thread. If flame arises once again, we will instate punishments if need be.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, well I ain't flaming you. I announced that diplomacy between myself and clan #Aspect is now set to hostile until further notice.

End of Transmission.

J

Joel/MadDawg

This hate has gotten out of hand. A group of people decide to mess with a youtuber, and all of a sudden hundreds (if not thousands!) hate them solely because of 25 minutes of messing around. Fighting fire with fire doesn't work; abusing the abusers proves nothing. Think before you post, because all of you are just adding to the problem. For example, AlgerWaterlow you said you'd slit the throats of any of these clan members if you saw them... You just said you'd kill a group of people because they messed with someone for 25 minutes! That's crazy. I hope that no one else hates on aspect any more because I think they realize what they did was wrong by now.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
This clan is garbage and wrong. You target YouTubers and bunnies with them just to get a little 12 year old boner? I hate these clans, all they do is think they are superior to everyone, get in teams of 4, and boast about how bad the single guy that they chased for 20 minutes got "steamrolled" and was "2 e z". This is why MCSG isn't fun anymore. Back in the days of MCSG v1 up until August of 2013 was when all was good. There was no trash clans that throw a hashtag in front of their name and battle other "clans." Just play the game the way the server owners intended it to be played. It's not even the fact that I am sticking up for Tomahawk, its the fact that you ignorant little noobs feel the need to team up on one guy and boast that they got wrecked. You are the plague of MCSG. Go delete your account or play Hive. Have a nice day.
Post on this thread again and I WILL get a mod.

iSwagify

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:TheBulldogman92,Alt prettyboy92
Wins:270 wins between both accounts
Skype Name/Teamspeak:thebulldogman92 and yes teamspeak
Strengths: I'm good with fishing rod and f&s
Weaknesses:I get caught on fire.
donor: (Just wondering)Diamond
Past Clans?: (No Made Up Ones)#Relation,#Deflection,others but forgot names.The others were owned by GreenNinja
Why you would like to join Aspect?:I would like to join it because I have friends on there so I can have good teamwork with them.Thnx!

CreppyMiner

Spectator
Reaction score
This clan is garbage and wrong. You target YouTubers and bunnies with them just to get a little 12 year old boner? I hate these clans, all they do is think they are superior to everyone, get in teams of 4, and boast about how bad the single guy that they chased for 20 minutes got "steamrolled" and was "2 e z". This is why MCSG isn't fun anymore. Back in the days of MCSG v1 up until August of 2013 was when all was good. There was no trash clans that throw a hashtag in front of their name and battle other "clans." Just play the game the way the server owners intended it to be played. It's not even the fact that I am sticking up for Tomahawk, its the fact that you ignorant little noobs feel the need to team up on one guy and boast that they got wrecked. You are the plague of MCSG. Go delete your account or play Hive. Have a nice day.
Please leave this thread to Clan related topics. Not raging at them.

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
IGN:TheBulldogman92,Alt prettyboy92
Wins:270 wins between both accounts
Skype Name/Teamspeak:thebulldogman92 and yes teamspeak
Strengths: I'm good with fishing rod and f&s
Weaknesses:I get caught on fire.
donor: (Just wondering)Diamond
Past Clans?: (No Made Up Ones)#Relation,#Deflection,others but forgot names.The others were owned by GreenNinja
Why you would like to join Aspect?:I would like to join it because I have friends on there so I can have good teamwork with them.Thnx!
Accepted as trial! Please be active on ts for your chance for getting full member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci