• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aspect [US | CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
Why was my comment deleted? I gave a bit of help to aspect and all they do if I have tomahawk in my comment, they delete it?
This clan will get hate after the majority of his subs watch the video, this is sadly just the 1st wave.
Just drop it

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
I have already had to lock this clans thread once, Any further flame is unacceptable and the user will be dealt with. Please leave this thread to Clan related topics. Not raging at them.

zChaotic

Survivor
Reaction score
Bish give me Head Cheer or else <3 and still waiting on that skin bish :D

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly think you should abandon this clan. It has gotten an awful reputation because of the actions of a few of its members, and you will always be known as "the clan that harassed tomahawk". I highly suggest you disband and then create a different clan (with the same people if you wish) if you want to escape the bad title this clan name now has.
i think so to maybe

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
CreppyMiner, TntCookie, and GoombaWhatsHisFace harassed Tomahawk.

You have made an enemy of me this day. I may only have 82 wins and an average of 12 FPS on my laptops, but if I see any #Aspect members in a game and we cross paths, I will slit your throats. You have been warned.

killa26111

Tribute
Reaction score
CreppyMiner, TntCookie, and GoombaWhatsHisFace harassed Tomahawk.

You have made an enemy of me this day. I may only have 82 wins and an average of 12 FPS on my laptops, but if I see any #Aspect members in a game and we cross paths, I will slit your throats. You have been warned.
kden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci