• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

Jamiecool

KuraiReaper
Reaction score
In-Game Name jamiecool123
Name:Jamie:
Skype Username:jamiecool1233
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:557
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:Iron
Nationality:White british
Time Zone:London
Past Clans:
PvP Weaknesses:Hackers bow
PvP Strengths:Rod fns sword tricking
Willing to wear a sweater:
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:My name is Jamie and i come from England. I started playing "MCSG" 2-3 years ago when i started playing i was the master. The reason why was because i had brilliant strafing skills when it came to about the start of January this year people started doing the rod stun i had no clue how to do it since 6-7 months ago. When i learnt i started to become more advanced by being better and hiding flint and steels and fighting teams.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? No i cant parents wont let me :(

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name jamiecool123
Name:Jamie:
Skype Username:jamiecool1233
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:557
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:Iron
Nationality:White british
Time Zone:London
Past Clans:
PvP Weaknesses:Hackers bow
PvP Strengths:Rod fns sword tricking
Willing to wear a sweater:
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:My name is Jamie and i come from England. I started playing "MCSG" 2-3 years ago when i started playing i was the master. The reason why was because i had brilliant strafing skills when it came to about the start of January this year people started doing the rod stun i had no clue how to do it since 6-7 months ago. When i learnt i started to become more advanced by being better and hiding flint and steels and fighting teams.
If/when you get veteran, would you be willing to buy an alternate account W/-ificiation at the end? No i cant parents wont let me :(
Accepted as trial. Be active on TS.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Is ~1100 elo on swihs enoug for officer??!?!! :===)))

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Just for all the people who see this thread and think "another clan from this guy..." I'd just like to say that both me and mathern are dedicated this clan, it won't fail like previous times. c:
Proud of ya C':

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci