• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy

iLikeEatingSouls

Survivor
Reaction score

In-Game Name: _xSoulEater
Name: Rob/Robert
Skype Username: souleater476
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: I have other (private) accounts and I have a total of 550+ wins.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Getting it in a few days.
Nationality: U.S.A.
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Past Clans: Voltage
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, giant teams.
PvP Strengths: Bow (With good crossair), rod, FNS GOD YO, and just plain getting the combos.
Willing to wear a sweater: HELL YEAH
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None that I got... my friend might have when it was his account but I doubt it when he had 3 games played and has NEVER been banned before.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am willing to kill myself (ingame) to save a teammate. I also am very active and I get up early on weekends so I can play even with EU players. I will hardly talk to you guys on weekends hence my US region and school, but I am highly active when I can play with you. I currently lead the US clan Voltage, and I can listen very well, and I am also a VERY good leader. I will be staying in Voltage, having an EU and US clan. My stats are SOOO bad because of clans and I don't even try sometimes. I have lost 250+ games to my clan. If I didn't do clans, I would have a 1/4 to a 1/6 ratio. (I know that because I HAD that)

Hopefully I get accepted!

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score

In-Game Name: _xSoulEater
Name: Rob/Robert
Skype Username: souleater476
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: I have other (private) accounts and I have a total of 550+ wins.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Getting it in a few days.
Nationality: U.S.A.
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Past Clans: Voltage
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, giant teams.
PvP Strengths: Bow (With good crossair), rod, FNS GOD YO, and just plain getting the combos.
Willing to wear a sweater: HELL YEAH
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None that I got... my friend might have when it was his account but I doubt it when he had 3 games played and has NEVER been banned before.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am willing to kill myself (ingame) to save a teammate. I also am very active and I get up early on weekends so I can play even with EU players. I will hardly talk to you guys on weekends hence my US region and school, but I am highly active when I can play with you. I currently lead the US clan Voltage, and I can listen very well, and I am also a VERY good leader. I will be staying in Voltage, having an EU and US clan. My stats are SOOO bad because of clans and I don't even try sometimes. I have lost 250+ games to my clan. If I didn't do clans, I would have a 1/4 to a 1/6 ratio. (I know that because I HAD that)

Hopefully I get accepted!
Declined due to not being able to provide the name of your alts. You may reapply if you can supply.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci