• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
scrim?

EDIT: IM ON THE 69TH PAGE LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLNGODRNGDSMNGOLDASBNGPJVVAGV

Last edited:

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: thedude2012
Name: Justin
Skype Username: thedude20122
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 302 something
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: ECT
Past Clans: Oblivion
PvP Weaknesses: Not really any, I'm going to come off super cocky because I feel like it, butif I get accepted I'll tell you my weaknesses.
PvP Strengths: Same as above, here I'm going to say I have none.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well I am mature and a good person. I am really good in clan battles because I am very good at PvP. In also am a decent person and I really want to join this clan because you guys seem nice and it looks like I'd actually get to be in clan battles and stuff and you guys seem active.

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: CobraFury
Name: Alvin
Skype Username: alvinthemaster (8 when I made it, don't judge)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 410
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Ascendancy V1, Forsaken, Deception, CyanVolts, Rivals, Exodus
PvP Weaknesses: Dodging fast 180 FnS.
PvP Strengths: Bow, Rod, FnS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Lqzer knows about 1 of them, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I love Pepsi, 90% of the time you will hear me drinking it. I generally use my Rod and FnS to win me the 1v1 and I'm more of an offensive player rather than defensive and my ping really helps me win 1v1's. (About 20-40 ping)

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP Weaknesses: Not really any, I'm going to come off super cocky because I feel like it, butif I get accepted I'll tell you my weaknesses.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well I am mature and a good person. I am really good in clan battles because I am very good at PvP. In also am a decent person and I really want to join this clan because you guys seem nice and it looks like I'd actually get to be in clan battles and stuff and you guys seem active.[/QUOTE
Recommended, has really good ping and is really good with the fishing rod.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well I am mature and a good person. I am really good in clan battles because I am very good at PvP. In also am a decent person and I really want to join this clan because you guys seem nice and it looks like I'd actually get to be in clan battles and stuff and you guys seem active.
In-Game Name: CobraFury
Name: Alvin
Skype Username: alvinthemaster (8 when I made it, don't judge)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 410
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Ascendancy V1, Forsaken, Deception, CyanVolts, Rivals, Exodus
PvP Weaknesses: Dodging fast 180 FnS.
PvP Strengths: Bow, Rod, FnS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Lqzer knows about 1 of them, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I love Pepsi, 90% of the time you will hear me drinking it. I generally use my Rod and FnS to win me the 1v1 and I'm more of an offensive player rather than defensive and my ping really helps me win 1v1's. (About 20-40 ping)

You both have been Accepted for trial. Please be active on the teamspeak along with clan events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci