• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Naw, nvr mind im a solo player - Kirito

Last edited:

Krit

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Imanol_Magana
Name: Alex
Skype Username: imnaol.magana1
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 446
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: CyanVolts, Exodus, Protocol
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights
PvP Strengths: Bow, FnS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I like to talk a lot and make a ton of friends. I love anime so watch and thats what i basically watch all day as well, I can't live without it, I am very active I play a ton of SG (no life) not really but I'm always on the computer doing something silly. I can get a little angry when i die and be like omgez sht upz and stuff but im nice :D I ahven't been in a clan for over 3 weeks now soooo :(

ALSO I HAVE A TS WE CAN USE IF YOU WANT
Stop the clan hopping, you're making me nautious.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Stop the clan hopping, you're making me nautious.
Clan hopping? Which clans did I hop from you little hungry hungry hyprocrit kid, stop making accounts

people like you piss me off, can you go troll another person, probably some fat 12 year old huh?

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
In-Game Name: FriscoBridge/Airitech
Name: Jesse or you can call me Frisco
Skype Username: FriscoBridgeMC
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 405 (With my few alts)
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yea Iron in Exactly a few hours
Time Zone: West Coast
Past Clans: Project Chrome, Accendium, Salient, ArtOfPvp
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod Combos
PvP Strengths: Fns steel combos
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Spamming when I was at like 150 games played. I also was accused of another ban but we figured it out and it wasn't me.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My Ign in FriscoBridge for where I live San Francisco (Bridge). I have been playing MCSG for 3200 games like A year maybe less and I have gotten pretty good at pvp. I decided to join this clan because giggity69g00 messaged some people saying he was leader and I knew he was a cool guy who can lead a clan real good so I decided to join. Then I saw the roster And I knew Backseat so I though why not it would be cool to be in a clan with people I know. My last clan was a very imature clan Ex. Called everyone racist names and a lot of other things. So can you please at least give me trial so you can see what I can do at pvp.

Thank You,
FriscoBridge

HohoGod

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm so tempted to join but I don't have proof that I stat reset :(

thedude2012

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey if you guys want to clan battle feel free to challenge us join this ts perlite.typefrag.com:8780

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Imanol_Magana
Name: Alex
Skype Username: imnaol.magana1
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 446
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: CyanVolts, Exodus, Protocol
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights
PvP Strengths: Bow, FnS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I like to talk a lot and make a ton of friends. I love anime so watch and thats what i basically watch all day as well, I can't live without it, I am very active I play a ton of SG (no life) not really but I'm always on the computer doing something silly. I can get a little angry when i die and be like omgez sht upz and stuff but im nice :D I ahven't been in a clan for over 3 weeks now soooo :(

ALSO I HAVE A TS WE CAN USE IF YOU WANT
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci