• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
Let me rephrase, I lost respect for Aedrift a moderator on UPRising and xBrezzy. Sorry didn't mean it about the whole clan!
Yeah.. And aedrift got me demoted off uprising for so called ddosing. But what comes around goes around. ;)

Reaction score
Aedrift No respect. You won't get into any clan/any sort of position on MCSG with your attitude and the actions you partake in. People like you ruin MCGamer for everyone; can't believe you used to be moderator or even accepted for interview. Captain has done nothing to you, and you DDoS and mess up his TS. Pathetic, really. Have you any self-gratitude or respect? I doubt you do, considering DDoSing and ruining TeamSpeak's are your hobbies. Furthermore, you did it TO YOUR OWN CLAN. Really, I don't understand what Captain was thinking when he accepted you for captain or member, you don't deserve it. People like you don't deserve to be on MCSG.

This being said... You gonna DoS me now?
He wasn't in the clan. He simply set up the teamspeak and had that rank.

EnderSnapple

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly this whole situation Is really sad. You guys had no reason to DDoS anyone. This clan was warm and welcoming to you Aedrift and Brezzy. You guys are the ones who left. Aedrift you got back In the clan but captain wouldn't give you Leader Rank, you're so power hungry that when you don't get what you want you DDoS people and ruin their TeamSpeak. You do realize that DDoSing is a federal offense and Is punished In a court or law? Guess not because you obviously don't care about the law. I am going to ask nicely to Everyone (Not Ascendancy, the Dosers) involved with this, to get off our thread and TeamSpeak for good. We don't want any of you. I have lost all respect for you guys.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Very bold, you know, you could respect their wishes and leave their thread. And you know, not use the term "Kid". Really, that term just doesn't make sense.

And you know Cat, you could ask nicely.
There's the problem-solving Korrenian I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci