• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
I had a great time in the clan while it lasted, but was removed for inactivity, I simply can't handle full time Moderation, Daily uploads on a youtube channel, many things in real life, and being active in the clan on top of that. Best of luck to everyone!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I had a great time in the clan while it lasted, but was removed for inactivity, I simply can't handle full time Moderation, Daily uploads on a youtube channel, many things in real life, and being active in the clan on top of that. Best of luck to everyone!
I talked to you, and I think you made the right decision! ^_^

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok good sorry I kinda left like a day after getting accepted just into irl stuff more. Sorry glad im not wasting a spot any more <3

Edit: and other games

CorsairKent

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: CorsairKent
Name: Aaron
Skype Username: mdkents96
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 386
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Reality, Perepetual
PvP Weaknesses: I could get better at fishing rod but normally i can get good combos with it and playing safer than how i normally play
PvP Strengths: Sword, fns, and bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: none
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I've been playing mcsg ever since it was new to minecraft and have been trying to up my skills ever since then. I used to rage, like really badly but now i realize that i should play this game for fun because thats what its meant for and i also think joining this clan would be really fun too. One of my best irl friends is PackersFan509 and he said i should join this clan because he thinks i could make it. I enjoy playing with friends on mcsg and thats why i enjoy entering clans and playing with clan members. Normally i'am pretty active but sometimes i wont be on. I really want to be apart of this clan and i hope you guys pick me to be in it- CorsairKent

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: xPokemasterx
Name: John
Skype Username: will add Captin
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 605
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: None
Time Zone: PST
Past Clans: Too many
PvP Weaknesses: I hate to admit this, but almost everything except the bow.
PvP Strengths: ^
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Perma'd for screamer links :(
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I have been in this community for a very, very long time. I know many chest routes and tricks, and can even decently fight if needed. Captain invited me, so yeah.
We are not accepting users with permbans, as you do not have a playable account, and playing on an alternate account to bypass a ban is not allowed. Denied.

You may reapply if you get unbanned.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
You will be missed but honsetly I'd rather have you get demoted on here than MCSG. We need you as a mod have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci