• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Good game Tigers! Even though we won 4-0, you did a great job. Sadly the first round the server got ddosed, (it got ddosed in the second round as well, but not as bad.) but you still did great. It was fun fighting you guys, and hopefully we can battle or scrim in the future. :D

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Good game Tigers! Even though we won 4-0, you did a great job. Sadly the first round the server got ddosed, (it got ddosed in the second round as well, but not as bad.) but you still did great. It was fun fighting you guys, and hopefully we can battle or scrim in the future. :D
That's called maturity and is something a lot of people can learn from. Pay attention EVERYONE EVERYWHERE

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
I made a big mistake when I left a few days ago. Should be around for a lot longer if I get accepted this time. <3

In-Game Name: YelloDawg39
Name: Yello
Skype Username: yello39mc
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 202
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Gold/Yello Donor
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: CyanVolts, Impalers, Spiritus, and Ascendancy (;
PvP Weaknesses: Teams, flint and steel spammers, bow spammers, and good over-all PvPers.
PvP Strengths: Sword combat, fishing rod spam, bow spam, and good flint and steel placement.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have no bans on the MCGamer Servers.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am a doge. I like this clan very much. I'm a white boy who plays hockey. I was Captain of the CyanVolts. I'm excited to be re-applying for this clan. I can skr@p3 XxSolarBearzxX with about 13 1/2 hearts. I am pretty good at PvP. I want to be a part of this awesome family! :D I love you guys; wub yub!

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I made a big mistake when I left a few days ago. Should be around for a lot longer if I get accepted this time. <3

In-Game Name: YelloDawg39
Name: Yello
Skype Username: yello39mc
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 202
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Gold/Yello Donor
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: CyanVolts, Impalers, Spiritus, and Ascendancy (;
PvP Weaknesses: Teams, flint and steel spammers, bow spammers, and good over-all PvPers.
PvP Strengths: Sword combat, fishing rod spam, bow spam, and good flint and steel placement.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have no bans on the MCGamer Servers.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am a doge. I like this clan very much. I'm a white boy who plays hockey. I was Captain of the CyanVolts. I'm excited to be re-applying for this clan. I can skr@p3 XxSolarBearzxX with about 13 1/2 hearts. I am pretty good at PvP. I want to be a part of this awesome family! :D I love you guys; wub yub!
Recommended
ShakeSchack so u quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci