• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Not sure if I should apply or not. I'd love to be in this clan, but I don't feel that I'd be able to be as active as possible. How inactive would one have to be to be kicked for inactivity?

EDIT: Read the thread... Active throughout the week is something I think I can do. As fellow moderators you all should be able to understand when I cannot be extremely active. I think I'll apply! ^-^

Last edited:

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
I apologize, but your application has been declined for the following reasons:
  • You do not have our required number of wins.
  • Your application is not descriptive enough.
  • Your application has grammatical errors.
  • Yo do not have donor on the MCGamer network.
Can i contact you on skype pls?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Can i contact you on skype pls?
Please join our TeamSpeak. IP: 66.55.149.29:9245
Not sure if I should apply or not. I'd love to be in this clan, but I don't feel that I'd be able to be as active as possible. How inactive would one have to be to be kicked for inactivity?

EDIT: Read the thread... Active throughout the week is something I think I can do. As fellow moderators you all should be able to understand when I cannot be extremely active. I think I'll apply! ^-^
I think you are active enough, you should apply.
In-Game Name: xBrezzy
Name: Colton
Skype Username: BrezzyHD
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 288 ;-;
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Platnium
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Divinity, Instinct II , Prime, Kronic, and Eternity. [Main ones.]
PvP Weaknesses: my PvP weaknesses are Bow ( I don't have the best accuracy with a bow but I am really practicing because I found out, a lot of people us there bow on MCSG. But on hive people just abuse there connection :p) Teams of 3 or more. ( Teams usually don't bother me, unless if they have full iron each! For me its kind of hard to hit them all, also there are three people hitting you at a time, so if I can't land a hit, and they are landing three, I can't beat them ._.) Hackers ( Well this one is pretty obvious, but the hackers that make the biggest affect in my PvP is Force Fielders, aimbotters, and no-knock-back , Force Field affects me because they can hit you where every there are facing , and they usually don't miss. Aimbotters are the same, but they can only hit one person at a time, and last but not least is no-knock-back hackers, I really hate this because I can't really strafe, and I can't use my fishing rod, and when I light them on fire, they don't slow down.
PvP Strengths: my PvP strengths are Fishing Rod (I am able to hit people with my fishing rod mid figth and it stuns them for like 1/2 second and then I can get a good combo.), Sword PvP ( I am pretty good at my accuracy with a sword, if someone is coming at me I usually find my first weapon to be my sword.) Strafing ( I'm pretty good at strafing around people, so they can't hit me. ) Combos (I can usually get combos pretty easily because I am a pretty fast clicker so I can get a hit after hit.)
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Well, I'm a chill guy. I like teamwork, if someone is out of line and not doing as the are told I try to get onto them about it an get them to do something Ex : Say someone is in a scrimmage and they are going off not doing what Jon told them to, I would ask them to come back. As well I love goofing off, say it's the end of a long day of scrimming and clan waring, and we go on mineplex or something and just goof off for a bit, that's what I call fun. I don't swear/scream, well most people swear and scream a lot but I do neither of these, when I'm talking to someone I'm always chill with them. I love meeting new people, say I join the clan and two people join after me, I see them on the teamspeak and I move down there to greet them... I would LOVE to do that, cause I love meeting new people. [Unless I know them, and we don't have a fond past.] I love to just play for fun... I don't know if this clan is going to be competitive or not but I just like playing for fun, I mean clan wars I really try in but if we come first in clan wars that would be something thing to remember and I would love to just laugh and smile along the way
I am please to announce your application has been accepted for an interview! Please get on our TeamSpeak (ip: 66.55.149.29:9245 ) and ask a leader for your rank and interview.

Last edited by a moderator:

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: c0nsole_
Name: Garrett
Skype Username: garrett2smart87
Number of Wins: 405 in total. I had 372 before resetting my stats, and I also have a couple alt. accounts.
Donor: Blood Donor ;D
Time Zone: CDT(UTC -5:00)
Past Clans: I don't have too much past experience with clans, just #Perpetual(Formerly #Naga). It wasn't the most professional, but I feel that it prepared me the general clan situation.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow(Getting better slowly...)
PvP Strengths: Flint & Steel, Strafing, Fishing rod, combos in general
Previous bans on MCGamer network: I've never been banned on MCGamer.
Paragraph describing yourself: My name is Garrett, and I love PvP. Ever since I first played factions almost 2 years ago in 1.7.3 beta, I've loved to PvP more than anything in Minecraft. While I've loved PvP for quite a while now, I was never really any good at it until about 6 months ago. At this time, I started to become quite frustrated by the amount of good players on MCSG. I looked into getting better. How did I do this? I watched "Tips & Tricks" videos and studied good PvPers videos. Soon, I began to get better at the game. I improved and got better and better and when I was at the point where I began to defeat players who I thought were extremely good at PvP. I now feel that I am at a point where I would prove to be a viable asset in PvP situations such as the ones encountered during clan battles. I believe that I have come a long way since I first started PvPing, and I am ready to take on the challenge of a serious clan!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Number of Wins: 405 in total. I had 372 before resetting my stats, and I also have a couple alt. accounts.
Past Clans: I don't have too much past experience with clans, just #Perpetual(Formerly #Naga). It wasn't the most professional, but I feel that it prepared me the general clan situation.
Paragraph describing yourself: My name is Garrett, and I love PvP. Ever since I first played factions almost 2 years ago in 1.7.3 beta, I've loved to PvP more than anything in Minecraft. While I've loved PvP for quite a while now, I was never really any good at it until about 6 months ago. At this time, I started to become quite frustrated by the amount of good players on MCSG. I looked into getting better. How did I do this? I watched "Tips & Tricks" videos and studied good PvPers videos. Soon, I began to get better at the game. I improved and got better and better and when I was at the point where I began to defeat players who I thought were extremely good at PvP. I now feel that I am at a point where I would prove to be a viable asset in PvP situations such as the ones encountered during clan battles. I believe that I have come a long way since I first started PvPing, and I am ready to take on the challenge of a serious clan!
I am please to announce your application has been accepted for an interview! Please get on our TeamSpeak (ip: 66.55.149.29:9245 ) and ask a leader for your rank and interview.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: iMightTroll
Name: Zane
Skype Username: imighttroll
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 300 before reset.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: No donor ;)
Time Zone: AEST
Past Clans: Eternity, Prod II, ReUnited, Republicv2, Ascension
PvP Weaknesses: Connection, Timezones, Direct 1v1s, Enclosed Area fights
PvP Strengths: Flint 'n' Steel, Bow and Arrow and Terrain fights
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: No clue with what to write here. Hey, I'm Zane, I have a pretty horrible computer that averages around 30 fps. I'm a competitive player and will try to do what it takes to win. I'm a cool person once you get to know me. I'm very calm and don't do "rage mode" when I die. This probably isn't 6 sentences but that's my application yo.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: iMightTroll
Name: Zane
Skype Username: imighttroll
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 300 before reset.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: No donor ;)
Time Zone: AEST
Past Clans: Eternity, Prod II, ReUnited, Republicv2, Ascension
PvP Weaknesses: Connection, Timezones, Direct 1v1s, Enclosed Area fights
PvP Strengths: Flint 'n' Steel, Bow and Arrow and Terrain fights
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: No clue with what to write here. Hey, I'm Zane, I have a pretty horrible computer that averages around 30 fps. I'm a competitive player and will try to do what it takes to win. I'm a cool person once you get to know me. I'm very calm and don't do "rage mode" when I die. This probably isn't 6 sentences but that's my application yo.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted! Please come on our TeamSpeak when you can and we will interview you! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci