• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeRose7

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: DeeRose7
Name: Rosemary
Skype Username: I prefer to not give out my Skype but SmoothPixels has it.
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 480
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: PST
Past Clans: #Aeon
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
PvP Strengths: Bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I had one for "No knock back hacking" but I had it disputed.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I have a pretty positive attitude so I get along with mostly everyone who is mature. I'm a decent PVPer and I would consider myself pretty good with a bow. I am online most of the time but I am moving so certain Saturdays or Sundays I am not able to be on. I should be available on the weekends in about 2 or 3 weeks. You can count on me to try my best when needed! I have pretty good ping on U.S. servers and I hope you accept me. :)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: DeeRose7
Name: Rosemary
Skype Username: I prefer to not give out my Skype but SmoothPixels has it.
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 480
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: PST
Past Clans: #Aeon
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
PvP Strengths: Bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I had one for "No knock back hacking" but I had it disputed.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I have a pretty positive attitude so I get along with mostly everyone who is mature. I'm a decent PVPer and I would consider myself pretty good with a bow. I am online most of the time but I am moving so certain Saturdays or Sundays I am not able to be on. I should be available on the weekends in about 2 or 3 weeks. You can count on me to try my best when needed! I have pretty good ping on U.S. servers and I hope you accept me. :)
I am pleased to inform you have been accepted as a Trial Member. Please be active on our TeamSpeak and prove your dedication.

KingUniPards

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: KingUniPards101
Name: Robert
Skype Username: robertferguson101
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 254, but I have more then 300 with alts, I don't want the alts on the forums.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I would, but paypal isn't nice ;(
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Luminous Officer-then Owner, #Bizzaro, like 30 others xD
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, cleanups
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow, fns, combos with sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Hacking in February (I admit I did :( ) Swearing back to TYBZI when he was cussing, and like another think like the thing with TYBZI
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I play like 8 hours a day. If I have to, I try my best. IRL, I have 1 friend, but it is summer so we don't talk much since she lives 1 town away :(. I have been in way to many clans. I was in a game with C0nsole and we were doing pretty even, I think I got 1 more or he got 1 more hit then me before we both got cleaned-up. I am a REALLY huge fan of chicken. I also am a BIGGER fan of Tacos and Pizza. I get inactive when I mow the lawn (like 4 acres for me), and My baseball scedule I will have to tell you. My grandpa just turned double 7 yesterday. I can be mature, yet really immiture, but I will do what I have to. My fingers are sore from typing this, so this is all I have to say!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: KingUniPards101
Name: Robert
Skype Username: robertferguson101
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 254, but I have more then 300 with alts, I don't want the alts on the forums.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: I would, but paypal isn't nice ;(
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Luminous Officer-then Owner, #Bizzaro, like 30 others xD
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, cleanups
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow, fns, combos with sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Hacking in February (I admit I did :( ) Swearing back to TYBZI when he was cussing, and like another think like the thing with TYBZI
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I play like 8 hours a day. If I have to, I try my best. IRL, I have 1 friend, but it is summer so we don't talk much since she lives 1 town away :(. I have been in way to many clans. I was in a game with C0nsole and we were doing pretty even, I think I got 1 more or he got 1 more hit then me before we both got cleaned-up. I am a REALLY huge fan of chicken. I also am a BIGGER fan of Tacos and Pizza. I get inactive when I mow the lawn (like 4 acres for me), and My baseball scedule I will have to tell you. My grandpa just turned double 7 yesterday. I can be mature, yet really immiture, but I will do what I have to. My fingers are sore from typing this, so this is all I have to say!
I regret to inform you that you have been denied due to your previous offenses on the MCGamer network.

ProxSanity

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ProxSanity/nate137/Gardendude
Name: Anderson
Skype Username: andernater09
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: ProxSanity: 35. nate137: 56. Gardendude: 267. Hive stats: Gardendude: 548. ProxSanity: 210
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: None on mcsg, atm.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
PvP Strengths: Stone
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Gardendude has been banned once, I don't remember the reason. It was a while ago.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Kinda a nub, funny once you get to know meh. ;3;3;3

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: ProxSanity: 35. nate137: 56. Gardendude: 267. Hive stats: Gardendude: 548. ProxSanity: 210
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Gardendude has been banned once, I don't remember the reason. It was a while ago.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Kinda a nub, funny once you get to know meh. ;3;3;3
Recommended, he almost beat me on VauseMC. It was 1v1's and it was 10-9

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
Recommended, really good PvPer, led a Hive clan with him.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Accepted

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Azorces
Name: Thomas
Skype Username: look up azorces
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 530 ish two accounts
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: platnium
Time Zone: cst
Past Clans: excel,chromev2,chromev3
PvP Weaknesses: long range bow
PvP Strengths: melee
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: um I think I chat abuse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hello, My name is azorces and I enjoy mcsg and pvp ffa etc. The reason I want to join this clan is because this clan isn't about bragging on how great we are and stuff like that. Im pretty sure I know some of the members such as deltrix and smoothpixels. THis clan in my opinion will get very far. This clan will get far is because of their strong leadership of the clan.

Thanks for reading my application

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Azorces
Name: Thomas
Skype Username: look up azorces
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 530 ish two accounts
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: platnium
Time Zone: cst
Past Clans: excel,chromev2,chromev3
PvP Weaknesses: long range bow
PvP Strengths: melee
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: um I think I chat abuse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hello, My name is azorces and I enjoy mcsg and pvp ffa etc. The reason I want to join this clan is because this clan isn't about bragging on how great we are and stuff like that. Im pretty sure I know some of the members such as deltrix and smoothpixels. THis clan in my opinion will get very far. This clan will get far is because of their strong leadership of the clan.

Thanks for reading my application
Wern't you the one hacking in battlegrounds? o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci