• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm being told that the win against Sync was actually a scrimmage, not a clan battle. Unfortunately I will have to ask you to remove this clan battle from your record.

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm being told that the win against Sync was actually a scrimmage, not a clan battle. Unfortunately I will have to ask you to remove this clan battle from your record.
Do you have evidence that it wasent?

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
Just because someone tells you that it wasent you cant just tell then to remove it! im pretty sure you're abusing your powers

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
We got proof them saying it was a clan battle, I would gladly send it to you if you want

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just because someone tells you that it wasent you cant just tell then to remove it! im pretty sure you're abusing your powers
I posted this to see if anyone here had any counterevidence, for this very case. I'm not abusing my powers, I'm doing my job.
We got proof them saying it was a clan battle, I would gladly send it to you if you want
Sure, I'd love to see it :)

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
I posted this to see if anyone here had any counterevidence, for this very case. I'm not abusing my powers, I'm doing my job.

Sure, I'd love to see it :)
Billabong said yes that it was a clan battle when they asked it was a clan battle. I also said it was a clan battle (I'm Genesis) Plus! I don't even think that they have proof

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci