• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

MiguelScar

Experienced
Reaction score
Would you mind PM'ing me your teamspeak IP? I can talk about the situation if you would like?
Ok.. First of all your not clan staff second of all you can't go around giving thoes type of warning the leaders need to see proff I can tell you just join about 12 days? i'm i right? ok go to mcsg (teamspeak) and we can discuss stuff there thanks!

MiguelScar

Experienced
Reaction score
It's your fault, you made a mistake and didn't read the rules you randy clan, go make another clan, and stop complaining that ancient are butt hurt when you're the on being one. They played fair, you didn't stfu
You mind your bushiness Respect if you want to be respected that's not nice sincerely a mod didn't gave you a warning for doing that on thread just please keep off don't say stuff you wouldn't say to your mother :) have good day

MiguelScar

Experienced
Reaction score
They have proven it in multiple ways and I see they were just added today.
If so I would love to see the proff and mhm well I think I have read the rules enough to know that a 24 hours players wasn't put in and I would send you a screenshot when i joined clan. I know that's not that way to solve things so I would love to speak to you in the mcgamer teamspeak message me when your there thanks

PredatorsUS

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys im Blacklaas, do u wanna battle? 8v8 at least, dave. If u are interested come on our ts predatorsclan.ts3.mejorserver.com

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
"Read The Rules Randy Clan" Who's the clan that cant take a lost And that hade to find a way to Dq us Yea were the "Randy " If ur calling us Randy clan Than why are u so Mad of ur lost ? ey? and u hade to find a way to Dq? Yea :p
Your English and grammar says it all.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
If so I would love to see the proff and mhm well I think I have read the rules enough to know that a 24 hours players wasn't put in and I would send you a screenshot when i joined clan. I know that's not that way to solve things so I would love to speak to you in the mcgamer teamspeak message me when your there thanks
Please do not Triple Post. Also Giggity69Goo approved of the DQ and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to shoot him or I a PM. You may also poke him on the teamspeak!

MiguelScar

Experienced
Reaction score
Please do not Triple Post. Also Giggity69Goo approved of the DQ and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to shoot him or I a PM. You may also poke him on the teamspeak!
Not triple Posting when I'm clearing things Out and I will ask him Note: you are not clan staff have a good Day :)

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Not triple Posting when I'm clearing things Out and I will ask him Note: you are not clan staff have a good Day :)
No I am not a clan, but I was in the meeting room and I will get evidence of Giggity69Goo stating it is a DQ. Also you can use the "edit" button on the bottom of the screen instead of triple posting :).

Giggity69Goo can you please clear this up I do not wish to continue to help this clan when they do not wish to listen to me.

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
No I am not a clan, but I was in the meeting room and I will get evidence of Giggity69Goo stating it is a DQ. Also you can use the "edit" button on the bottom of the screen instead of triple posting :).

Giggity69Goo can you please clear this up I do not wish to continue to help this clan when they do not wish to listen to me.
Fine, I will put the lost up, but I'm going to put it as Win/Lost since we were winning 5-3 and that they dq'ed us when the battle ended.

Reaction score
View attachment 50253

TeamSpeak: ts24.gameservers.com:9207
Total Members: 18
Clan Battle Wins: 6
Clan Battle Lost: 1

Minecraft IGN:
Wins/Played:

Skype ID (PM If needed):

Owners -
exAryu // GenesisUS // Aaru

Leaders -
Yaahoo
Penumbraa

Members -
TotallyFly
BlairSpace
CaptainMiguel
DeoArtz
BadStats
xHyperWave
Iamboaty
SolidStrafe
Spinn
Hyptrix
Mikmaq
JustGotACombo

Normal Clan Battles
[4v4] Arise VS Infectious [Win] 5-0
[3v3] Arise VS Wrath [Win] 3-0
[4v4] Arise VS Forgiven [Win] 5-0
[6v6] Arise VS Breakout [Lost] 1-5
[6v6] Arise VS Ancient [Win/Lost] 5-3
Edit - We won 5-3 fair, and square. But! They had to find a way to," DQ" us since they were losing.

[3v3] Arise VS Sync [Win] 5-1

Zeno's S:5 Tournement
[8v8] Arise VS Triton 0-0

Take down the loss Against Sync or i will get you guys Blacklisted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci