• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ArchosmanF's Hall Of Wonders

M

MrKorrenian

What you wish to be designed: Avatar
Skins of anyone to be put into the design: Mine and @Tigerstain
Type of the design: (Banner,Desktop Background,Profile Image): Profile

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Skins of anyone to be put into the design: MasonGalati, HorseMan10101 taking spawn fighting of steves. (at least 2 steves)
Type of the design: (Banner,Desktop Background,Profile Image): Desktop Background

Note: Mason using a bow, Horse using a iron sword, please but us with no armour
Also how do you move the arms individually is it part of photoshop or do you use a different skin viewing app?

BTW your art is really good how you get the effect of the shadow from the sun and how you blend/merge the text with the background

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
Skins of anyone to be put into the design: MasonGalati, HorseMan10101 taking spawn fighting of steves. (at least 2 steves)
Type of the design: (Banner,Desktop Background,Profile Image): Desktop Background

Also how do you move the arms individually is it part of photoshop or do you use a different skin viewing app?

BTW your art is really good how you get the effect of the shadow from the sun and how you blend/merge the text with the background
He does use PhotoShop, but he uses something else for the players, can't remember what! He made my avatar and my signature :D

Reaction score

To make the skins have movement , you can put your skin in minecraft.novaskin.me , type in your username and then go to pose , it will show you some things , it is still glitchy , it is in beta , but it still works! then do "Save" and download the screenshot , and put it wherever you want. Hope I helped.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
To make the skins have movement , you can put your skin in minecraft.novaskin.me , type in your username and then go to pose , it will show you some things , it is still glitchy , it is in beta , but it still works! then do "Save" and download the screenshot , and put it wherever you want. Hope I helped.
Thx alot man u really helped <3

ArchosmanF

Spectator
Reaction score

Mason_MCSG I use Cinema 4D to design and render sets than I use a combination of multiple layers in Photoshop to create alot of the effect you see in my images.

Also guys until further notice the topic will be listed as closed while I handle some personal life issues and catch up on other projects x.x .

Reaction score
Mason_MCSG I use Cinema 4D to design and render sets than I use a combination of multiple layers in Photoshop to create alot of the effect you see in my images.

Also guys until further notice the topic will be listed as closed while I handle some personal life issues and catch up on other projects x.x .
... YEAH , Uhmm.. I am in high-tech-drawing-style...Yeah uuh... I use...For god's sake my pencil and my papers -_-

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey love your work!
May I have :
Me in the middle holding 2 hobosticks (with a faded yellow backround)
ExciteFame holding a potion (any kind) with a faded pink backround.
BetaPuffle to the right on a horse holding a potion (the horse on it's back legs , but it's okay if the horse is too hard to do :) ) with a faded green backround.

Almost forgot , SWAT written at the top ( make sure you can still see the picture )
And under it : Super.Wizard.Attack.Team , cropped to the same length as SWAT but in smaller font.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Request Format: Banner
What you wish to be designed: Do whatever you want, as long as it's a banner ;)
Skins of anyone to be put into the design: WagtailDP
Type of the design: (Banner,Desktop Background,Profile Image) Banner

Reaction score
Hey love your work!
May I have :
Me in the middle holding 2 hobosticks (with a faded yellow backround)
ExciteFame holding a potion (any kind) with a faded pink backround.
BetaPuffle to the right on a horse holding a potion (the horse on it's back legs , but it's okay if the horse is too hard to do :) ) with a faded green backround.

Almost forgot , SWAT written at the top ( make sure you can still see the picture )
And under it : Super.Wizard.Attack.Team , cropped to the same length as SWAT but in smaller font.
For a hobo , you are pretty creative.. But can't say , hobos are preeettyyy creative too...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci