• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ArchosmanF's Hall Of Wonders

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Request Format: A 3D Render Signature.
What you wish to be designed: I want me and all of my clan members with AS REBELS in a cool font at the top.
Skins of anyone to be put into the design: me (kingusa12), NinjaIrwin, VaderHD, MVPThomas, FreddyBones, FithSymphony, MightyJack, MeswutMC, clementean1, DoodleeldooD, DarkMatterBlader, and YoungWolfyy_.
Type of the design: (Banner,Desktop Background,Profile Image) Signature.

Last edited:

ArchosmanF

Spectator
Reaction score
Request Format: Signature.
What you wish to be designed: I want me and all of my clan members with AS REBELS in a cool font at the top.
Skins of anyone to be put into the design: me (kingusa12), NinjaIrwin, VaderHD, MVPThomas, FreddyBones, FithSymphony, MightyJack, MeswutMC, clementean1, DoodleeldooD, DarkMatterBlader, and YoungWolfyy_.
Type of the design: (Banner,Desktop Background,Profile Image) Signature.
Kingusa12 your request is noted in front of the line and will be completed after Ive had some sleep x.x .

Jackliveshere10

Spectator
Reaction score
What you wish to be designed: Banner for my YouTube
Skins of anyone to be put into the design: 'jackliveshere10'
Type of the design: I would really like my player with a Diamond sword and Diamond Armour as my channel is mainly based around PvP and multi player servers. Could it maybe also say 'Jackliveshere' in cool font and underneath "jackliveshere10' could I maybe have 'Subscribe - Like - Comment!' (Your 2nd example is a good example just with Armour and a diamond sword and a more serious look)

Thanks, and I think you GFX is amazing!
-Jackliveshere10

This is a perfect example!

KoalaTy

Experienced
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member