• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arcanum [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravey420rd

Career
Reaction score
Okay thanks. I appreciate you saying that, I prefer to do it that way :p
Also I like the IGN. Surprised you got.
Yeah, it was taken, but then they changed their name from it and I waited exactly 37 days to take it xD

TempestPlays

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Victoria
Minecraft IGN: Temppp
Skype Name: victoriaslays
Wins/Games: 46/330
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: I would like to join Arcanum because you (Tuatara) are very good at PvP or close combat. It would be an honour to serve you and learn some skills of you to benefit me in the war zone. I have a feeling that as my first clan it would be a great place to start with and finish with. I have much to learn and think I can get it all from here. I'm fairly decent and MCSG so I hope I'm good enough to be accepted.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
I wish there was no such thing as 'copyright', I'll just copy and paste this thread because I love the design! and cheerleader pl0x

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: My name is not Josh, so don't worry :)

Minecraft IGN:
Joshyyy_ and you know what ;) Lastly a secret account which I'll be happy to PM you.

Skype Name:
If you don't already have me it's josh.anderson2212.

I'm currently 13 turning 14 on June 7th! :3

Wins/Games:
Before or Joshyyy_ I had 40/79? Now I don't play MCSG seriously unless it's a clan battle, or playing with friends. And I usually act hella stupid when I'm playing with people and die from 720 no scopes. But don't worry I take clan battles as serious as I could take anything ;)
The secret account had 500/2000+ wins but now it's a 0/0 because of personal reasons which I can happily talk to you about.

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: Honestly its your choice, not mine if I get accepted or declined.
I feel I can be the supportive and the offensive player in the battles.
I have the ability to be loyal to this clan, you should know that because I've been in all of your clans ;)

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Joshyyy_ and you know what ;) Lastly a secret account which I'll be happy to PM you.

Skype Name: If you don't already have me it's josh.anderson2212.

Wins/Games: Before or Joshyyy_ I had 40/79? Now I don't play MCSG seriously unless it's a clan battle, or playing with friends. And I usually act hella stupid when I'm playing with people and die from 720 no scopes. But don't worry I take clan battles as serious as I could take anything ;)
The secret account had 500/2000+ wins but now it's a 0/0 because of personal reasons which I can happily talk to you about.

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: Honestly its your choice, not mine if I get accepted or declined.
I have the ability to be loyal to this clan, you should know that because I've been in all of your clans ;)
Reco!

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Joshyyy_ and you know what ;) Lastly a secret account which I'll be happy to PM you.

Wins/Games: Before or Joshyyy_ I had 40/79? Now I don't play MCSG seriously unless it's a clan battle, or playing with friends. And I usually act hella stupid when I'm playing with people and die from 720 no scopes. But don't worry I take clan battles as serious as I could take anything ;)

Good luck Joshyyy_!

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Victoria
Minecraft IGN: Temppp
Skype Name: victoriaslays
Wins/Games: 46/330
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: I would like to join Arcanum because you (Tuatara) are very good at PvP or close combat. It would be an honour to serve you and learn some skills of you to benefit me in the war zone. I have a feeling that as my first clan it would be a great place to start with and finish with. I have much to learn and think I can get it all from here. I'm fairly decent and MCSG so I hope I'm good enough to be accepted.
Thank you for applying Victoria. I'm very pleased to say that you're accepted for trial. Please add my Skype; 'tuatara.ronan' Thank you and have a wonderful day. I look forward to hearing from you soon :)
I wish there was no such thing as 'copyright', I'll just copy and paste this thread because I love the design! and cheerleader pl0x
Thanks for the words, and of course you can have cheerleader!!

Thank you for applying Josh. I'm very pleased to say that you're accepted for trial. Please add my Skype; 'tuatara.ronan' Thank you and have a wonderful day. I look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Good Luck is Tuatara :) I would apply but I'm only pon, on Saturdays because of school and I barely talk so yea :( But Cheerleader please! I want head cheerleader!! :D Best of luck to those applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci