• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arcanum [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Name: Luka c:
Minecraft IGN: TheAbxss
Skype Name: realhydrone (changing soon)
Wins/Games: 5/49 (was 2/3 ;-;)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: I love clans and the experience while in one. I have a lot of MCGamer and Hive experience and I thoroughly enjoy the Survival Games. I am a good block-hitter and I am confident with the rod and bow. My FnS placement is good but needs work. I think the way I play would suit a clan and I would love to be a part of this clan!

- Abxss <3

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheAbxss
Skype Name: realhydrone (changing soon)
Wins/Games: 5/49 (was 2/3 ;-;)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: I love clans and the experience while in one. I have a lot of MCGamer and Hive experience and I thoroughly enjoy the Survival Games. I am a good block-hitter and I am confident with the rod and bow. My FnS placement is good but needs work. I think the way I play would suit a clan and I would love to be a part of this clan!

- Abxss <3
Sorry to say but, you have been Declined, due to not meeting the win requirement. Please reapply when you have met it. If you have any further questions or queries don't be afraid to inbox me. Thank you.

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score

Application
Name: I will tell you privatly if I get accepted
Minecraft IGN: Hawkerrr/MountainDew_
Skype Name: hawkerpvp
Wins/Games: 19/65 on Hawker :/ 49/165 on MountainDew. But I did have about 760/4500 before stat reset with alts
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: I think I would help Arcanum bacause I am a respectful, kind, easy going and likeable person.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Application
Name: I will tell you privatly if I get accepted
Minecraft IGN: Hawkerrr/MountainDew_
Skype Name: hawkerpvp
Wins/Games: 19/65 on Hawker :/ 49/165 on MountainDew. But I did have about 760/4500 before stat reset with alts

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: I think I would help Arcanum bacause I am a respectful, kind, easy going and likeable person.
Sorry to say but, you have been Declined, due to not meeting the age requirement. Please reapply when you have met it. If you have any further questions or queries don't be afraid to inbox me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci