• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[APP][v1.4.0] Cornucopia – Minecraft Survival Games Aid

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
We have been requested to rename the application due to copyright infringement on the Minecraft brand. This means that the application can't be found as easily on Google Play. Current name is "MCSG Guide", however this will change again with the upcoming stable release.:)

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
We have been requested to rename the application due to copyright infringement on the Minecraft brand. This means that the application can't be found as easily on Google Play. Current name is "MCSG Guide", however this will change again with the upcoming stable release.:)
Make it a able to IOS please!

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
This is amazing. You should eventually make versions of the app for other OS though.

Installed.

Bigmur

Spectator
Reaction score
Make it a able to IOS please!
A version of the app for iOS deveces has just started development. But since the team member who's doing the iOS development is a beginner at coding in objective C, the current pace is really slow. Hopefully an early BETA of the iOS app can be available someware during the hollidays, but no promises :)

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks really good! Really useful.
But when I downloaded it, it was called MCSGG I'll post a picture. Not a major glitch though. :)

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
I am working very hard on creating a stable version of app the and we have decided that the final name will be Cornucopia. This will hopefully be released before Christmas.

Until then good luck with your games :)
Can't wait :)
Downloaded the app btw, great work!

azule2012

Survivor
Reaction score
I really hope that you can release an iOS version soon, but I'm sure that it's not that easy, good luck!

Bigmur

Spectator
Reaction score
I really hope that you can release an iOS version soon, but I'm sure that it's not that easy, good luck!
Well, you're right about not being easy, especially for a beginner programmer, but some progress has been made. We're probably not going to make it available before christmas but we are working as fast as possible.
2013-12-08-22.24.10.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci