• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[APP][v1.4.0] Cornucopia – Minecraft Survival Games Aid

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Holy mother of Morgan Freeman! this looks so awesome! i love the design of the menu and the text! cant wait to dowload it!

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I checked out the app on my friends Galaxy S4 and it seems the SG2 map is glitched as everything seems to be moved up about an inch from where it's supposed to be(all the chests and other stuff). Also do you think maybe in the future there could be a route making feature? Where you could connect chests to make a route and have something that tells you which direction to go north, south, east or west. Not trying to be bothersome i know this isn't easy just wanted to report that bug and maybe give an idea.

The app is amazing and has a very deluxe feel to it :D

I can't wait till it's out for IOS so i can get it on my phone!

Reaction score
I checked out the app on my friends Galaxy S4 and it seems the SG2 map is glitched as everything seems to be moved up about an inch from where it's supposed to be(all the chests and other stuff). Also do you think maybe in the future there could be a route making feature? Where you could connect chests to make a route and have something that tells you which direction to go north, south, east or west. Not trying to be bothersome i know this isn't easy just wanted to report that bug and maybe give an idea.

That's a pretty neat idea!

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score

Hi thanks, for the feedback! :) I'll make sure the map gets fixed today by one of the team members. I have been working on the possibility of integration with the game, however currently creating mods for 1.7 is difficult and I must make sure that no new features give the player an unfair advantage. The app aims aid and increase players enjoyment :)

Bigmur

Spectator
Reaction score

Thank you for telling us about the bug, it helps a lot since it's so easy so for us to fix problems like this once we know about them :) We are always trying to add new features to the app and your idea is not that bad, but as you said it's not that easy all the time. But I can say that we already have something simmilar in mind that Swiftwork is currently working on. Hopefully he can use his magic to make it work :)

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I would like to point out that "Losses" is actually games played, which includes wins. If you subtract the persons wins from the current losses, it would equal the actual losses. Or you could rename it to games played.

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to point out that "Losses" is actually games played, which includes wins. If you subtract the persons wins from the current losses, it would equal the actual losses. Or you could rename it to games played.
Indeed, however according to my version of the app, it does this calculation correctly. Currently it tells me you have 375 losses, what does it say on yours?

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
It looks very good. I love the nice and smooth minimalist design of the UI. I'll be sure to download it when I pick up my new phone :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci