• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[APP][v1.4.0] Cornucopia – Minecraft Survival Games Aid

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is so awesome! My only Android device is a Nexus 7, but it will still work!
Somebody give these kids Friend or 'Mobile Dev'. They sound so nice and polit1

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks epic, but when you say "android" are you making a mobile app or a tablet one?
Also, will this be available for Kindle Fire users?

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
This looks epic, but when you say "android" are you making a mobile app or a tablet one?
It will first-hand be a phone app, however a tablet with most likely be able to use it as well. The plan is to create a more suitable tablet layout when the app is finalized.

Bigmur

Spectator
Reaction score
While Swiftwork are finishing the last part in the code before a VERY SOON beta release, I am currently working on a Tablet layout in a horizontal mode, 16:10 like the nexus tablets. It will NOT be in the first beta release but it should not be that difficult to have it in a not that distant future release.

I believe that kindle fire HD uses android as OS so it should be possible to use the kindle as well if you have access to play store.

Last edited:

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
BETA 1.0.0 Released!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This application is in BETA so:
  • Not all maps are included
  • Tips have also not yet been implemented
  • Statistics currently shows the information available on the personal statics page on the MCSG website and is therefore incomplete
[Install 1.0.0 BETA]

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
We want to take part of the communities thoughts and wishes, as well as providing a useful and functioning tool. I have tried to setup a bug tracker here: https://swiftdroid.fogbugz.com/ so that your requests are heard. Thanks for the help and spread the word ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci