• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[APP][v1.4.0] Cornucopia – Minecraft Survival Games Aid

Bigmur

Spectator
Reaction score
As a member of the development team of the app, I was wondering if there would be any interested in using a tablet friendly version of the app as well as the phone version. This would mean that we would have to redesign the app just slightly for tablets, while nothing changes on the phone, but if the community think that it is a great idea, the tablet redesign would be a higher priority.

Best regards
Bigmur

Last edited:

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
As a member of the member of the development team of the app, I was wondering if there would be any interested in using a tablet friendly version of the app as well as the phone version. This would mean that we would have to redesign the app just slightly for tablets, while nothing changes on the phone, but if the community think that it is a great idea, the tablet redesign would be a higher priority.

Best regards
Bigmur
I think it'd be nice, but I don't think it should be a high priority.

JoelSalomonsson

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortunately I neither own an iPhone no
r have enough Objective-C knowledge, however Joel Salomonsson is currently looking at the possibility.
Yes I am currently looking into developing for iOS, however since I am just learning programming, I am fairly limited to what I can acheave at the moment. At the moment fetching information from the statistics website is beyond my programming skills. If the public beta for android is a success, then more effort will be put towards releasing an iOS app as soon as possible.

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
As a member of the development team of the app, I was wondering if there would be any interested in using a tablet friendly version of the app as well as the phone version. This would mean that we would have to redesign the app just slightly for tablets, while nothing changes on the phone, but if the community think that it is a great idea, the tablet redesign would be a higher priority.

Best regards
Bigmur
I own a Nexus 7, so I would appreciate it. However, the normal layout looks fine for 7" form factor tablets, but it would be nice to have a more tablet-oriented interface. Also I would make sure that it works well for different aspect ratios (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, etc)

I think an iOS compatible version should be a higher priority.

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score

Best regards
Bigmur
Notice on the statement above.
We will of course finish all aspects of the application first, however the design at the moment is already suited for tablets and is therefore a small challenge to adapt to larger screens. Although the priority of this will come second to completion.

I own a Nexus 7, so I would appreciate it. However, the normal layout looks fine for 7" form factor tablets, but it would be nice to have a more tablet-oriented interface. Also I would make sure that it works well for different aspect ratios (16:9, 16:10, 4:3, etc)

I think an iOS compatible version should be a higher priority.
I have been developing with different screen densities in mind, however perfection is hard to obtain ;) The tablet layout will probably be finished sooner than the iOS version, because less work is required until that is possible. I, Erik Hughes, will only maintain the Android version, so iOS might have different priorities than the Android.

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
Notice on the statement above.
I have been developing with different screen densities in mind, however perfection is hard to obtain ;) The tablet layout will probably be finished sooner than the iOS version, because less work is required until that is possible. I, Erik Hughes, will only maintain the Android version, so iOS might have different priorities than the Android.
I see your point. Personally I don't own an iOS device so it doesn't matter to me. At this point all I can say is GIVE MEH BETA NAO.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Can't wait for the iOS release!
My parents each own an android device so I can still use the app. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci