• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Seriously? Stop multiposting and calling each other idiots. I can't even tell if you guys are joking because it's that bad. I don't know why I stopped getting notifications on this thread, but clearly you guys need some moderation in your lives.
you obviously don't speak the language of agilitaunt

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
"Soul's computer has committed seppuku, but the Minecraft, Steam, and Teamspeak organs are still intact. From now on, I'll be updating the forums and announcing future plans that Soul has if the other organs don't heal or until another body has been retrieved." - a message Soul wanted me to post

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
"Soul's computer has committed seppuku, but the Minecraft, Steam, and Teamspeak organs are still intact. From now on, I'll be updating the forums and announcing future plans that Soul has if the other organs don't heal or until another body has been retrieved." - a message Soul wanted me to post
How does that even happen? xD mc, steam, and ts works but chrome, safari, etc doesn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci