• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score

Welcome to Apex US, a branch of Apex AU.

Apex AU have strived to become the valiant clan it is today. However, they are unable to test their drive against other regions due to connection issues. That’s where we come in. With the combination of Apex AU’s intellect and a fresh group of exceptional US players, Apex will be able to traverse to new grounds to challenge whatever lies ahead of them. We are Apex US.

We do not accept players based purely on skill - it is important to be mature and respectful.

IMPORTANT NEWS:
- Apex US TeamSpeak IP [ApexUS.ts.nfoservers.com]
- Apex AU TeamSpeak IP [ApexAU.ts.nfoservers.com]
- If you're interested in getting invited, it's a good idea to join our TeamSpeak and play a few games with the clan.

REQUIREMENTS:
- Respectful of all MCSG's rules
- Mature
- Microphone
- TeamSpeak & Slack
- Donor
- Dedication
- Good PvP Skill
- MUST know map layout and multiple chest routes of: TSG2, SG4, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort, AND SG Highway
- An invite to Apex US

APPLICATION (CLOSED):
Minecraft IGN:
Got Slack/TS:
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod):
Past bans (If Any):
Past clans (If Any):
PvP strengths:
PvP weaknesses:
Ratio:
How often have you played with the members:
Why should we choose you for Apex:
Anything you would like to add:

OWNERS
croe97
flok

LEADER
Soulv2

MANAGER
Vanessa

OFFICER
Eden | Radiant

ELITES [3/4]
BomBashious
Tranzio
Demons

MEMBERS [12/16]
Zenority
GentleSnivy
Lining
Ceroria
Kerbals
Heatless (Ignited)
Tironas
Riptide
HyP3rKi113r
Flussha
ScrewYouGumby2
Roluxe

TRIAL MEMBERS
iProGames
iancool
Linkdude1997

ON BREAK
Aiv

[V] ← Veteran - This member has been with Apex for over 6 months.

Apex Clan Battle Records
Apex AU: 62 Wins - 8 Losses (Last Updated April 27, 2015)
Apex US: 3 Wins - 0 Losses
Combined: 65 Wins - 8 Losses

US Division Battles
Apex US vs Enzogenesis 6v6 - First To 3 - 3:1 WIN
Apex US vs Rebels 8v8 - First To 3 - 3:1 WIN
Apex US v Xenos 7v7 - First to 3 - 3:1 WIN

Rules & Consequences Which We Play By
- No use of banned items (including but not limited to the Stone Sword Tree On Valleyside University).
- Spectating is not allowed.
- Once a lobby has entered into pre-game, the match will be officially in motion, EXCEPT in the case which a team is represented by a disadvantage in lobby and has taken this disadvantage into pre-game. In this scenario, the disadvantaged team will be allowed to pull out of the server DURING pre-game to redo the round. If the disadvantaged team does not pull out after pre-game, the round must go on.
- The battle will First to 3.
- The minimum amount of people per battle is a 6v6, while the maximum amount is 8v8. If a team lacks the amount of people at the date of the battle, they are allowed to reduce the player amount to a minimum of 6 until they are able to get more players on. However, a concerted effort must be made to get more players on, and if any players do arrive, they must be played. If a team is unable to field 6 players, they must play with a disadvantage.
- Any maps may be chosen, but must be agreed upon by both teams. If maps cannot be decided, then the default maps will be: Valleyside University, SG4, TSG2, Holiday, and SG Highway.
- Maps will be played only ONCE considering there are enough maps to complete a set without being repeated.
- If a team has non-donors, that team will be the team finding the server. It will not be efficient for the other team to find it due to the fact that it will probably become full by the time they contact the opposite team.
-If any clan member dies to a hacker in game and evidence is provided, then the match will be called off and redone. If there is a case where the hacker is a member of the other clan and evidence is provided, then the clan battle will be disqualified.
If any of the rules are broken, then these will occur.

First Offence: The round will not count and will be called off.

Second Offence: The round will be a disqualification.

Third Offence: The match will be a forfeit.

In the case of serious offenses (Hacking, Threatening To DDOS, etc.,) the match will be an automatic forfeit and more serious punishments may follow.

CHEERLEADERS
_ BigFella_
Jockstah
iggy6363
Jordstar3479
Bugman12
Lebron12
SnigzYT
Pearlyyy
RathaYatra
Tr6260
Rex_
josh_legend
Alexia
Zentius
Omastar
zoplik90
josh_zhy
Leafed

Allusions
Butterr
papqx
ItsHoho
redtaildaemon
Variations
Feno
Sportz
R1ck4stl3y
Twuaty
Flyon
asdffish
Nanos14
Aqua | Zable
MightyPurps_
Kat
Valswee

Wonderings
mrkenta1
TeeeNTeee
Lussh
Luqzu
Aurora // Krucifix
wb1314
Triipiing
Gravey420rd
BlazinPro

I, SoulV2, leader of the clan Apex [US], agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This post will help me remember how much of a noob Eden is.

EDIT: Application

Minecraft IGN: Legendvry (changed from Ceroria. I'll be changing it back as soon as I can)
Microphone/Headset: AT2020
Got Slack/TS: Hell ye
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Redstone donor
Past bans (If Any): None available for public discussion.
Past clans (If Any): I have led multiple clans with close friends of mine, and was a member of Trivium for 6 months.
PvP strengths: In the right situations I can do very well in melee combat and have improved my bow skills a lot over the past month.
PvP weaknesses: I'm toast if I miss the first hit, and sometimee my rod timing is a little off
How often have you played with any members: I talk to many people on the roster/in the management team on a regular basis
Why should we choose you for Apex: I have been playing MCSG for a very long time, and have a lot of experience with the clan scene. I can hold my ground in team fights and in solo fights.
Anything you would like to add: Been looking to get back into clans since the disbandment of Trivium, now's that chance! Also, who doesn't want to be in a Soul clan?

Last edited:

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Good luck, I could imagine this clan going far c:

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
I actually want to try and get better so I can apply for this clan...
Too bad I'm a nub :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci