• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We did not say that you were the ones to DDOS us, so please stop making stuff up and posting it on our thread. We said that someone DDOS'ed us, we never specified who or accused anyone. Croe and I have never both lagged out of Minecraft or a clan battle in about the year we have been playing this game and this clan battle should have been no different. It was a DDOS attack therefore we ended the clan battle due to the fact that if someone was willing to do something illegal to cause us to lose then it is not worth winning a clan battle over.
For future references, you know you could've traced it and reported it, right? It's illegal so you can get the person behind it in trouble AND win the clan battle ;)

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
For future references, you know you could've traced it and reported it, right? It's illegal so you can get the person behind it in trouble AND win the clan battle ;)
I thought you couldn't track ddoses :c. I heard somewhere it is illegal and can get you in jail?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I thought you couldn't track ddoses :c. I heard somewhere it is illegal and can get you in jail?
Depending on how smart the attacker is, considering 99% of this community that has the ability to DDoS just buys $1 booters online and think they're a god hacker or something, it's incredibly easy to trace.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NakedNarwhal
Wins/Total Games: 833/4688 (I have my reasons :p)
Skype name: bailey.whittaker
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum donor
Past bans (if any): I was once banned for abuse.
Past clans (if any): I have been in lots of smaller clans. The best being Nuet, Devine or Frost.

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: MC_Narwhal
Wins/Total Games: 336/2146
Skype name: iamsamward84
Game rank (donor, mod): Gold
Past bans (if any): Once for abuse But i didnt really abuse him i only said GG 10
Past clans (if any): I'v been in a lot best being #Devine when it was good
Minecraft IGN: NakedNarwhal
Wins/Total Games: 833/4688 (I have my reasons :p)
Skype name: bailey.whittaker
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum donor
Past bans (if any): I was once banned for abuse.
Past clans (if any): I have been in lots of smaller clans. The best being Nuet, Devine or Frost.
3 birthdays in a year so logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci