• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckosaur

Survivor
Reaction score
Would just like to say that I was just banned off your TS for no reason by Omastar. Just thought I would ask why?

Seriousity

Tribute
Reaction score
09/05/14 Apex vs. Axis - LOSS (1-Forfeit) We forfeited due to suspicion of DDOS

Just like to inform everyone that there was one lag out so it was immediately suspected as a ddos. still GG guys
Apex aren't the people to DDOS.

SlicingSausage

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SlicingSausage
Age: 14, about 8 months back in my application I wrote that my age was 14. It was actually 13 at the time. If this results in me being denied I understand but hopefully you consider me anyway.
Wins/Losses: 870/2991
Skype name: saneem_radish
Game rank: tribute :(
Past bans: none
Past clans: none
Note: with the addition of servers on AU I am slowly moving back here.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: xFaTaL_
Wins/Total Games: 229/988 about 1/4.5 ratio
Skype name: xfatal_
Game rank (donor, mod): none
Past bans (if any): Yes, 1, for a week, message me on Skype if you want to go into detail of it.
Past clans (if any): Frost, Myth

flok

Diamond
Reaction score
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh....... they lagged out one time, so they called ddos on us
We did not say that you were the ones to DDOS us, so please stop making stuff up and posting it on our thread. We said that someone DDOS'ed us, we never specified who or accused anyone. Croe and I have never both lagged out of Minecraft or a clan battle in about the year we have been playing this game and this clan battle should have been no different. It was a DDOS attack therefore we ended the clan battle due to the fact that if someone was willing to do something illegal to cause us to lose then it is not worth winning a clan battle over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci