• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I find that age requirements normally follow the age of the leader, for example if the leader is 11 the age requirement is 11.
I'm 18, does that mean i'm being extremely reasonable? ;)

Although, I would like to say that I do apologize to all the people who have may have been getting up wins in order to trial for Apex. I know this is inconvenient for you all

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I think a higher age would be better for Apex. Apex has always maintained a mature and friendly reputation and increasing that may deter a player of 11 to join who ends up being a really bad sport and acting really childish, hence, ruining their reputation.

Last edited:

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
I think a higher age would be better for Apex. Apex has always maintained a mature and friendly reputation and increasing that may deter a player of 12 to join who ends up being a really bad sport and acting really childish, hence, ruining their reputation.
Maybe even increase win requirements? Just a suggestion d:

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm 18, does that mean i'm being extremely reasonable? ;)

Although, I would like to say that I do apologize to all the people who have may have been getting up wins in order to trial for Apex. I know this is inconvenient for you all
Not at all considering how many 18 year olds play this game. Besides I think the age limit thing is to do with how much they have in common, i mean an 15 year old would have more in common with a 14 year old than an 11 year old.

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
Not at all considering how many 18 year olds play this game. Besides I think the age limit thing is to do with how much they have in common, i mean an 15 year old would have more in common with a 14 year old than an 11 year old.
I agree with you but the older the person is usually means they are going to be more mature. (saying that sometimes 11 yr old may be more mature than a 16 yr old)

Turt1eManLol

Experienced
Reaction score
I think a higher age would be better for Apex. Apex has always maintained a mature and friendly reputation and increasing that may deter a player of 12 to join who ends up being a really bad sport and acting really childish, hence, ruining their reputation.
You say "12"

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Please no, when i earned 100 wins they increased the win limit to 200 and now i am only 7 wins off so please dont change the win limit.
I haven't changed the win limit and don't plan on changing the win limit any time soon. Wins do not necessarily determine how skillful a player may be. All good players have started with zero wins, my goal is to find those people who have potential to be an Apex MCSG player

Last edited:

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't changed the win limit and don't plan on changing the win limit any time soon. Wins do not necessarily determine how skillful a player may be. All good players started with zero wins, my goal is to find those people who have potential to be an Apex MCSG player
nup dorkroi has more wins than everyone in au therefore hes the best au player ggwp

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe even increase win requirements? Just a suggestion d:
Just because people have 200 wins doesn't mean they're bad? and because people have 400 doesn't mean they're amazing either. It gives people who don't spend as much time on MCGamer to have possibilities of getting in clans. So they're not necessarily horrid. :p (Some are really good too :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci