• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheSquidz
Wins/Total Games: 488/3900 (including my alt)
Skype name: vteapy
Game rank: Diamond donor
Past bans (if any): yes, i have been banned once for someone abusing me and teasing me about my dead brother, so i didn't react quite well. And i got banned for abusing him. ):
Past clans (if any): #Era #Roar

I know i have been declined from apex once, for awareness and age and i think a little bit of bad pvp. But i have tried my hardest to get a another trial and approve on my mistakes. A trial is all i would want to show u guys that i have tried my hardest, to be much better!

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheSquidz
Wins/Total Games: 488/3900 (including my alt)
Skype name: vteapy
Game rank: Diamond donor
Past bans (if any): yes, i have been banned once for someone abusing me and teasing me about my dead brother, so i didn't react quite well. And i got banned for abusing him. ):
Past clans (if any): #Era #Roar

I know i have been declined from apex once, for awareness and age and i think a little bit of bad pvp. But i have tried my hardest to get a another trial and approve on my mistakes. A trial is all i would want to show u guys that i have tried my hardest, to be much better!
Sorry, although like I already told you on MCSG, you may not re-apply until a month after you previously applied. You applied on the 10th of January so you must wait until the 10th of February. If you attempt to apply again you will not be allowed a re-trial.

Shoula

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:shootatpat13
Wins/Total Games:143 1558
Skype name:shootatpat
Game rank:5680
Past bans (if any):None
Past clans (if any):Era

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:shootatpat13
Wins/Total Games:143 1558
Skype name:shootatpat
Game rank:5680
Past bans (if any):None
Past clans (if any):Era
You have been Declined as you do not meet the age requirement and you have also accused me of using mods. You may re-apply in 2 months

Fluffles19

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, I am Fluffles19, and I...

Would like to appllyyyyy, for cheeeeerrrleadderrr. Thankyou for hearing me out.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I have just changed the age requirement for Apex to at least 14 years old. Whether this is a permanent change is yet to be decided, although for the time being it will need to be strictly adhered to. This change wasn't influenced by any particular applicants or members, we simply felt as though we were getting too much of an influx of applications and are narrowing down the criteria

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I have just changed the age requirement for Apex to at least 14 years old. Whether this is a permanent change is yet to be decided, although for the time being it will need to be strictly adhered to. This change wasn't influenced by any particular applicants or members, we simply felt as though we were getting too much of an influx of applications and are narrowing down the criteria
Why do you need to "narrow down" most of the people who will apply will get declined anyway

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Huh when i get 14 years the requirement will be 16 eh? I know it is not certain but if this does happen idk..

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
I find that age requirements normally follow the age of the leader, for example if the leader is 11 the age requirement is 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci