• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Just wondering I was going though all yours clan pages and saw a screen shot of the thread when you first started apex and the owners were omastar folk croe and Kaine17 well what happened to him because if he quit mcsg he will be demoted to friend rank and if he weren't I bet he will be aded to the roster because in croe97 furthere and starified utube channels kaine17 is in at least one of the videos that got posted because i believe is a good friend of Yours am I wrong?
Yeah Kaine was one of the original Apex owners. He left the clan before getting mod and has since lost interest in coming back

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Note: I may be high

I was very Weary of da goose over there whom is chasing a flok of croe's from blakew's house all the way to Lander st. where Omaster's house is which is not verified on my gps

Omg what is happening

_Chrome_

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: Chr0me_W0lf | ArcEvo27
Wins/Total Games: 80/1065 | 185/2216 (My brother ruined the ratio by about 1000 games.)
Skype name: chrome.ethan
Game rank: 10535
Past bans (if any): None, not even a kick.
Past clans (if any): #Eclipse, #Cyber, This clan (On ArcEvo.) #StormZ.
I would now like to say, I have matured; I would like you to take back all the other things that happened and just accept me, this does not have to happen; but I would prefer it to.
Thankyou for your time.
~Chr0me.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Wins/Total Games: 80/1065 | 185/2216 (My brother ruined the ratio by about 1000 games.)
I would now like to say, I have matured; I would like you to take back all the other things that happened and just accept me, this does not have to happen; but I would prefer it to.
Thankyou for your time.
~Chr0me.
You should accept chr0me wolf his really good I use to team with him a lot with horseman10101 and we will try gang on him but he will always kill me and horse and were pretty high up so... Arc/chrome is a good player :)

_Chrome_

Spectator
Reaction score
You should accept chr0me wolf his really good I use to team with him a lot with horseman10101 and we will try gang on him but he will always kill me and horse and were pretty high up so... Arc/chrome is a good player :)
Thankyou for the positive feedback.

Last edited:

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Thankyou for your time.
~Chr0me.
Declined again
1. You broke the rules before during a clan battle (Teweran 2, you intentionally abused fist glitch)
2. You were in a team of 3 targetting Apex members during a clan battle weeks later
3. You are also currently on the roster for another clan (Eclipse reborn)
Don't reapply

_Chrome_

Spectator
Reaction score
Declined again
1. You broke the rules before during a clan battle (Teweran 2, you intentionally abused fist glitch)
2. You were in a team of 3 targetting Apex members during a clan battle weeks later
3. You are also currently on the roster for another clan (Eclipse reborn)
Don't reapply
1. Teweran 2, I had no intention on abusing the glitch; I never even knew I had it.
2. I am sorry for that, that was a show of immaturity.
3. I have left Eclipse.
I have now answered those questions. You obviously have something against me, but I can understand that due to how immature I was; I have changed. People change. Why can't you give me that chance?

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Teweran 2, I had no intention on abusing the glitch; I never even knew I had it.
3. I have left Eclipse.
I have now answered those questions. You obviously have something against me, but I can understand that due to how immature I was; I have changed. People change. Why can't you give me that chance?
Hop aboard

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
3. I have left Eclipse.
People can change, however it takes a much longer time for your reputation and status to change with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci