• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: trevor161
Wins/Total Games:313/3600(it took me 1000 games to get my first win)#stillnotproudofratio
Skype name: most of you guys have me but tigertank12
Game rank: 1375
Past bans (if any):none
Past clans (if any): #Frost, #TheTankBros
Declined. You've abused Apex in the past on this forum thread. The post has since been removed. If you don't remember, the post said "haha pingas".

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
Declined. You've abused Apex in the past on this forum thread. The post has since been removed. If you don't remember, the post said "haha pingas".
Oh :( don't remember but I'm very sorry I wasn't trying to abuse you guys so..yeah

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Btw omastar you were asking for horseman's skype account but we share accounts because he can't be stuffed making an account for himself so here's mine (Mason.Galati1) and I'll make an account for horseman which will be called (HorseMan10101) thx and btw were twins so sorry we confused you :p

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: juzzyy
Wins/Total Games: 864 / 3141
Skype name: jed.eathorne15
Game rank: #164
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): Nuggetz, Phoenix, Toxic, Hydra, Fallen.

I apologise for the things I have done in the past, I hope you can forgive me for my actions. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Past clans (if any): Nuggetz, Phoenix, Toxic, Hydra.

I apologise for the things I have done in the past, I hope you can forgive me for my actions. Thanks :)
Don't forget fallen ;)

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score

Don't forget Scythe ;)

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score

Declined. It will take more than one week of good behaviour to improve your reputation. Try again in 3 months

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with Apex trying to kick out the last of that blitz in you but not sure a full recovery takes that long. If only we had an antidote for ex blitz members to make them good people again. :/
I honestly haven't done much wrong, I have been nice to them for ages now. But i guess i'm done with Apex.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Just wondering I was going though all yours clan pages and saw a screen shot of the thread when you first started apex and the owners were omastar folk croe and Kaine17 well what happened to him because if he quit mcsg he will be demoted to friend rank and if he weren't I bet he will be aded to the roster because in croe97 furthere and starified utube channels kaine17 is in at least one of the videos that got posted because i believe is a good friend of Yours am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci