• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anzac Builds - AU/NZ Build Team - |Now recruiting|

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks sik mate and i love highfeild! Ohh and nomad taught me a bit about building thanks bro

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Application template:

Nickname (what you want to be known as): Sinner
IGN:Sinnerr
Country/timezone:NZ
Past build teams (If any):Lots i guess
Current build team (If any):none
Strengths - (builder/redstoner/terraformer):builder
Strengths within that area:interior,
Evidence (minimum three screenshots):new computer couldn't find anything
Why do you want to join Anzac builds?:i wanted to build with au people.
Past MCG bans:none

I, {insert name here}, promise that by filling out this application I am making a serious inquiry about joining Anzac Builds. I promise that if I am accepted into the team I will put full effort into my work, I will respect all decisions made by the owners and I will obey the rules that will be explained to me if I am accepted. I understand that if I do not follow the rules of the group and what is listed above, then it will result in serious consequences that will be decided by the owners if this problem should arise.
Sinner unfortunately you have been denied for a couple of reasons. First off "Lots i guess" is not an acceptable answer as a past build team, we need names and specifics. Secondly we also need evidence of your building skill, and even if it means taking the time to go onto a single player world and building us some examples of your skill. Lastly you haven't put your name in the agreement form, and we cannot accept anyone who hasn't signed the form. You may reapply if you wish but please keep in mind that you will need to tidy up the issues highlighted above.

Regards
- ben

FlubtasticYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Nickname (what you want to be known as)Phsyco
IGN:FlubtasticYT
Country/timezone:Australia, NSW
Past build teams (If any):none
Strengths - (builder/redstoner/terraformer): Builder
Strengths within that area: I can do spawns like good spawns, also buildings.
Evidence (minimum three screenshots): These are some spawns I have made. (The screenshots are not uploading, I wll try again tomorrow morning)

Why do you want to join Anzac builds?: I feel like this would be a greate starting place and being along side with some more experienced builders can help me learn more.
Past MCG bans: None

I, Phsyco, promise that by filling out this application I am making a serious inquiry about joining Anzac Builds. I promise that if I am accepted into the team I will put full effort into my work, I will respect all decisions made by the owners and I will obey the rules that will be explained to me if I am accepted. I understand that if I do not follow the rules of the group and what is listed above, then it will result in serious consequences that will be decided by the owners if this problem should arise.

Last edited:

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Nickname (what you want to be known as)Phsyco
IGN:FlubtasticYT
Country/timezone:Australia, NSW
Past build teams (If any):none
Strengths - (builder/redstoner/terraformer): Builder
Strengths within that area: I can do spawns like good spawns, also buildings.
Evidence (minimum three screenshots): These are some spawns I have made. (The screenshots are not uploading, I wll try again tomorrow morning)

Why do you want to join Anzac builds?: I feel like this would be a greate starting place and being along side with some more experienced builders can help me learn more.
Past MCG bans: None

I, Phsyco, promise that by filling out this application I am making a serious inquiry about joining Anzac Builds. I promise that if I am accepted into the team I will put full effort into my work, I will respect all decisions made by the owners and I will obey the rules that will be explained to me if I am accepted. I understand that if I do not follow the rules of the group and what is listed above, then it will result in serious consequences that will be decided by the owners if this problem should arise.

Ah yes. I've quit MCSG.

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello.
Due to the inactivity of this build teams thread, it will be locked and moved to the archived build teams.
Feel free to message myself or any other member of staff without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci