• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anzac Builds - AU/NZ Build Team - |Now recruiting|

Status
Not open for further replies.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score

Anzac builds is an Australian/New Zealand build team put together by builders who have had experience with servers, mods, building and have had success in getting a map onto the MCSG servers. If you would like to join this prestige environment please sign up below using the template provided.

Previous builds by owners:

Highfield Estate:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/highfield-estate.115375/

Team:

benji_r (owner/manager)
Trentman678 (owner/server owner)
latios27 (Head builder)
Diamondz (builder)
nomad01 (builder)
-
-
-
Trials:
-

Requirements:

Must have knowledge of building skills and techniques
Must be able to work in a team
Must be friendly
Must have working Skype, decent quality mic/headset
It is preferable if you are over 15, however exceptions will be made
Must be able to regularly work on the server and contribute efficiently to the builds
Must be in a time zone similar to AU/NZ, or be able to work to our time zones
Must be prepared to undergo a trial as a proof of skill

Application template:

Nickname (what you want to be known as):
IGN:
Past build teams (If any):
Current build team (If any):
Strengths - (builder/redstoner/terraformer):
Strengths within that area:
Evidence (minimum three screenshots):
Why do you want to join Anzac builds?:
Past MCG bans:

I, {insert name here}, promise that by filling out this application I am making a serious inquiry about joining Anzac Builds. I promise that if I am accepted into the team I will put full effort into my work, I will respect all decisions made by the owners and I will obey the rules that will be explained to me if I am accepted. I understand that if I do not follow the rules of the group and what is listed above, then it will result in serious consequences that will be decided by the owners if this problem should arise.
Apply Now!

Last edited:

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
Nickname (what you want to be known as): Diamondz
IGN: Diamondz
Country/timezone: AU
Past build teams (If any): None.
Current build team (If any): Red Forest
Strengths - (builder/redstoner/terraformer): Terraformer, Builder
Strengths within that area: I can build anything requested, if it is small and not to large.
I have a map that I could show you on a server! :) I am 30% done and maybe you guys could help!
Why do you want to join Anzac builds?: I want to join Anzac builds because Trent is in it :) <3 and I think that I could be a good addition to the team :)
Past MCG bans: I haven't had any :)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Strengths within that area: I can build anything requested, if it is small and not to large.
I have a map that I could show you on a server! :) I am 30% done and maybe you guys could help!
Why do you want to join Anzac builds?: I want to join Anzac builds because Trent is in it :) <3 and I think that I could be a good addition to the team :)
You're gonna need this:

I, {insert name here}, promise that by filling out this application I am making a serious inquiry about joining Anzac Builds. I promise that if I am accepted into the team I will put full effort into my work, I will respect all decisions made by the owners and I will obey the rules that will be explained to me if I am accepted. I understand that if I do not follow the rules of the group and what is listed above, then it will result in serious consequences that will be decided by the owners if this problem should arise.
and can you get screenshots please? It makes the initial process a whole lot easier. Thanks :3

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
I, Diamondz, promise that by filling out this application I am making a serious inquiry about joining Anzac Builds. I promise that if I am accepted into the team I will put full effort into my work, I will respect all decisions made by the owners and I will obey the rules that will be explained to me if I am accepted. I understand that if I do not follow the rules of the group and what is listed above, then it will result in serious consequences that will be decided by the owners if this problem should arise.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I, Diamondz, promise that by filling out this application I am making a serious inquiry about joining Anzac Builds. I promise that if I am accepted into the team I will put full effort into my work, I will respect all decisions made by the owners and I will obey the rules that will be explained to me if I am accepted. I understand that if I do not follow the rules of the group and what is listed above, then it will result in serious consequences that will be decided by the owners if this problem should arise.
We need screenshots as well please

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Evidence (minimum three screenshots): http://i.imgur.com/450Ahb0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sJIrs20.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LUUc2Bx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Qca296i.jpg

You have been accepted to trial for Anzac builds, and trent has given me your skype so I will contact you on there :)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
nomad01 said:
Nickname (what you want to be known as): My IGN or Damon
IGN: nomad01
Country/timezone: Australia, GMT +8 (Western Australia)
Past build teams (If any): Red Forest, Team Helix, Building with trentman678
Current build team (If any): Red Forest and Team Helix
Strengths - (builder/redstoner/terraformer): Builder and Terraformer
Strengths within that area: Structure Exteriors, most types of terrain
Evidence (minimum three screenshots): https://imgur.com/a/qQYWj#0
Why do you want to join Anzac builds?: Would love to build with an AU/NZ team where people will be on at the same times as me.
Past MCG bans: Couple of years ago I got banned for better sprint when there was an update crossover, one update had no sprint key and the other did. I was using the one with it but they banned me.z

I, nomad01, promise that by filling out this application I am making a serious inquiry about joining Anzac Builds. I promise that if I am accepted into the team I will put full effort into my work, I will respect all decisions made by the owners and I will obey the rules that will be explained to me if I am accepted. I understand that if I do not follow the rules of the group and what is listed above, then it will result in serious consequences that will be decided by the owners if this problem should arise.
You have been accepted for trial for Anzac Builds, and I will message you on skype to discuss further.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Good luck with the team! I can't apply as I am horrid at building. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member