• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone else wonder this?

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On my first note: OMG CALUM!!11!

Second:
Lastly, perhaps more community competitions, like the PMC contest, could have really helped the servers (and now).
I remember back in May/June-ish 2013 there were PMC servers for the contest, and mind you we did get some weird maps on the server in the end *coughDestiny\Shivers* but we did get Avaricia. This was before the hub was even implemented, probably one of my greatest memories was playing all those maps that could have been on the server. Kinda wish they do more of those. ;-;

Reaction score
Idk I know MCSG now has bigger peak (PE/\K) numbers, but I like the older one better.
I'm not saying the merge with AntVenom was useless, but I liked MCSG more before it happened. It just focused to the gamemodes I liked the most, and not some other ones I'll never try or I don't like.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Yolo.. Yolo... YOLO?!?!?!?!?!? Really Calum ;-;

N

Nikola

Fire all the staff excluding devs and admins, with some senior staff.

Make kissing up to staff punishable by ban.

Hire some more devs that could help code another godly anti-cheat

Remove the maps that were added from like 5 months ago till now. let's be frank, no one really likes them compared to Valleyside, TSG2, Icarus, Moonbase (original) etc.

Get rid of all the "revamped" versions of maps.

But before ALL that, focus on fixing ALL the bugs.
Have you played once on the new maps? If you did and you don't like them it's fine but if you just like valleyside etc. and you haven't gave them a chance then..

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Calum, you definitely have a way with words. How is your Fifa career doing nowadays?

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Have you played once on the new maps? If you did and you don't like them it's fine but if you just like valleyside etc. and you haven't gave them a chance then..
Actually, yes I have, Skyward Crest is a decent map, but it isn't the face of MCSG like Valleyside SG4 etc. are.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Only problem with that is that you can't fix all bugs before adding something new, because adding new things will inevitably cause new bugs ;-;

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure thats what you're talking about?
Beta Test the new things and smooth things out, don't release your server updates in the same state that Assassin's Creed Unity and Batman Arkham Knight (PC btw) released in, forgot to add that in >_>

Zqthura

Survivor
Reaction score
Fire all the staff excluding devs and admins, with some senior staff.

Make kissing up to staff punishable by ban.

Hire some more devs that could help code another godly anti-cheat

Remove the maps that were added from like 5 months ago till now. let's be frank, no one really likes them compared to Valleyside, TSG2, Icarus, Moonbase (original) etc.

Get rid of all the "revamped" versions of maps.

But before ALL that, focus on fixing ALL the bugs.
I like the way you think

David

Career
Reaction score
Player count may be different, I don't know, but I do know the community now is amazing and I don't want that to be different.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
The short answer to this is that MCSG should have listened to jonnysurvives (peace be upon him).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci