• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you mean lucky lmfao he didn't even get unbanned. That's what mcsg has come to. You have to be recording 24/7 to not get banned, even then you won't get unbanned lmfao this server's logic.
Oh did he make a dispute and get his ban upheld?

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys say this anti-cheat is not 100% perfect, as of course nothing can be 100% perfect, however the people who have obviously been false banned, even WITH video evidence, you say, The anti-cheat banned you therefore, you were hacking. Despite having 100% certain evidence you weren't hacking, you were banned by the anti-cheat so ban upheld.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys say this anti-cheat is not 100% perfect, as of course nothing can be 100% perfect, however the people who have obviously been false banned, even WITH video evidence, you say, The anti-cheat banned you therefore, you were hacking. Despite having 100% certain evidence you weren't hacking, you were banned by the anti-cheat so ban upheld.
THANK YOU!

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think people should get perm banned the first time anticheat bans them. I mean no system can be flawless no matter what admins say. Theres always a flaw. Let's say there is a small chance that a legit player got banned. How would he dispute after all there is no evidence and it's not fair to him. He should get banned for a week at most but not perm banned for a first offense.

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think people should get perm banned the first time anticheat bans them. I mean no system can be flawless no matter what admins say. Theres always a flaw. Let's say there is a small chance that a legit player got banned. How would he dispute after all there is no evidence and it's not fair to him. He should get banned for a week at most but not perm banned for a first offense.
yo this is so true except one this
THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
That's exactly what they said about my ban, I showed them as much evidence as I could :^). "It never fails". Cute <-------

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why does everyone want to get rid of the anti heat?? Have you not noticed there are hardly any hackers any more? Before the anti cheat I'd play 10 games 9 of them would have hackers. Now with the anti cheat I'd play 10 matches and there would only be 1 hacker. Yes this anti cheat does need improving but no need for it to be removed.

~Blaze

Last edited:

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why does everyone want to get rid of the anti heat?? Have you not noticed there are hardly any hackers any more? Before the anti cheat I'd play 10 games 9 of them would have hackers. Now with the anti cheat I'd play 10 matches and there would only be 1 hacker. Yes this anti cheat does need improving but no need for it to be removed.

I have a suggestion, If someone got banned they could pay to get unbanned, there would definitely be more hackers but once MCGamer has enough money they can pay for a brand new anti cheat that doesn't ban the so called 'legit' players this is just my opinion so no hate.

~Blaze
people have been unfairly banned...

~zCrits_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci